Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Rose Bikes delivery time
  • widge34
    Free Member

Anyone know the delivery time for in stock items from Rose Bikes?

Mackem

Five days to my place in Spain (it actually takes only 2 days for the item to reach Spain), so quick.

cp

2-3 days for stuff I’ve had.

adrs99
    Free Member

2 days to UK in my experience.

widge34
    Free Member

Thanks Guys. That’s good news. Should get my XT brakes next week then. Ordered yesterday. 😀

z1ppy

my last order took 5 day? Ordered last sunday, arrived yesterday, no complaints here for the price you pay. Just for reference, I didn’t seem to get any email from rosebikes (paypal receipt), until the day before the delivery (a despatch note) & from other posts this isn’t abnormal, so don’t start panicking if you don’t hear anything straight away.

widge34
    Free Member

I paid on credit card and had a order confirmation within 10 minutes of placing order.

MrTall
    Free Member

I ordered the same XT brakes as you from Rose on Monday and they took 2 days.

You’ll need to swap them over to the UK spec of course but what i’ve discovered today is that you need a shimano ‘Bleed bucket’ to get them bled as they are different to older Shimano brakes (annoyingly they also take different size pads).

My LBS has one for me to borrow and have ordered me one (only £3.99) but they are unavailable until the end of Feb it seems.

scant
    Free Member

you dont need to bleed them to swap the hoses over. take the pads out, pump the lever till the piston sticks out. undo the hose at the lever & hold the hose vertically upright, attach the new olive & insert (included), then re attach the hose, push the pistons back in.

also 2days b.t.w

widge34
    Free Member

Is this the same procedure to cut the hose? As I think 1.7m will be too long.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Rose Bikes delivery time’ is closed to new replies.