Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 97 total)
  • Rockshox Reverb seatpost
  • trout
    Free Member

Anyone got one yet are they in the country

snakebite
    Free Member

Mines due in next 3 weeks..

orange
    Free Member

stupidly i ordered one on the CRC website a couple of weeks ago along with 2011 revelation fork – due date was yesterday..

now they are listed out of stock with no eta :/ and my order is in limbo (processing) with the fork in stock and the seatpost out of stock…. argghh!

z1ppy

Orange, you could nail there sales dept & ask them to split the order

TrentSteel
    Free Member

Does he have to nail everyone in the sales dept or just the fittest one? 🙂

z1ppy

Depends on his preferences… (bloody iPhone keyboard/spell checker) 😉

LoCo
    Free Member

Reverbs listed as being available between 17/12 and 10/12 and TBC depending on size.
    Revelations again 20/09 Dual position air
    29/10 Dual air.

brant
    Free Member

I have some samples on order and was told "November"

LoCo
    Free Member

That's from the Fisher site, I'm guessing yours will be a bit earlier being a manufacturer though Brant? You recovered from Eurobike?

trout
    Free Member

bstards I orderd from CRC with a 6 sept due date and now no due date just processing

are they on sale in the USA as have a mate going out there

LoCo
    Free Member

Is CRC stuff O.E though? Therefore when said manufacturer they get their stuff off gets them in the states they should have them, same would go for Brant as he's part of the Hotlines cartel??

brant
    Free Member

I am kind of down the pecking order in terms of delivery. Being a little OE (I think I ordered them on my Vitus account). I wouldn't consider it unfair if Fishers got them earlier 🙂

LoCo – Eurobike recovery? Yeah – I escaped at lunchtime on Friday and was home by about 8pm via Catamaran, Train, Plane and Van. A good show, made easier by my "over 40" plan of minimal beer, lots of food, nearly enough sleep.

We made a vid about it here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-3oxj1HEww

orange
    Free Member

order has been split now, but December delivery for the Reverb WTF!

can the fittest one in sales be female please?

mackie
    Free Member

Horsebollocks! They don't do a 30mm one?!

LoCo
    Free Member

30.9 and 31.6 mm at the moment, I'm taking pre orders, alternativly I may have something a bit different in the near future 😉

GaryLake
    Free Member

Si: do tell!

mackie
    Free Member

I guess I could ream out the seat tube by 0.9mm 😛

ooOOoo
    Free Member

Looks one of the best this, I was hoping early adopters would have tried it for me by xmas though 🙄
    For £250 I'm sure I can handle stopping now and then to adjust saddle in the meantime.
    Like the spiral markings on your new post Brant.

LoCo
    Free Member

Garylake, I'm not saying anything until all details are confirmed and testing is done, I've got a few suspension related goodies in development as we speak, I'm currently covered in swarf and cutting fluid 😮

toons
    Free Member

Its not out in the States yet.

jedi

im looking at getting one maybe

messiah
    Free Member

I'm tempted but I must resist… I shoud never buy a Mk1 of anything… it always ends in warranty 😯

neil853
    Free Member

brant how is your seatpost going? did you start designing/making one?

accu
    Free Member

really would like to order one…but…
    I learned it ..messiah is right !

Rickos
    Free Member

I've just seen on and pressed the button and pushed the seat down and everfing! It was smooth and didn't come up too quick so it smacked you in the nads, in fact if anything it was a little slow so I'm guessing you can adjust the speed of up and down. It was very understated in black and silver, not at all blingy like a Joplin.

This generation of these type of posts is gonna be interesting with Fusion doing one too.

brant
    Free Member

I'm guessing you can adjust the speed of up and down.

I think I heard that too.

brant how is your seatpost going? did you start designing/making one?

I asked a company that's very good at making things like that if they could make us one. Hydraulic control and stuff isn't really my forte. But we set the specs for weight, drop, seals, etc… It's coming along well and we should see something soon.

GW
    Free Member

Brant – ask them to copy the design of a cannondale lefty rather than just a couple of slots to (not) keep the saddle from wobbling around?

scruff
    Free Member

Echoing what GW said, I binned a USE suspension post as I coudl not stand the play in it.

Lefty slots or whatever to stop ANY play would be very important for me.

ooOOoo
    Free Member

Same here.
    Even the play in my normal seatpost is too much for me.

LoCo
    Free Member

This has been taken into consideration, news to follow hopefully fairly soon 😉

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

I always thought someone would use the Lefty as an idea for adjustable seatpost. Needle bearing and a square shaft.

ooOOoo
    Free Member

I wonder if a polygon interface would work for one of these…probably too much friction though

GW
    Free Member

Loco – Oooohhhh!! do tell?

LoCo
    Free Member

One in development at the moment, will give more details when it's a little further down the line.

retro83
    Free Member

ooOOoo – Member

I wonder if a polygon interface would work for one of these…probably too much friction though

Isn't that what the sette ryde cheapy has?

GEDA
    Free Member

Could'nt you use the staft from a swivel chair to make one?

ooOOoo
    Free Member

Retro- yes that is a polygon 🙂 but I meant more like this, it's what they use for certain axles etc.

kelvin

Echo the wibbly wobbly comments.

packer
    Free Member

Brant – can you tell us if yours is likely to be available in 27.2 or will it just be the larger sizes?

scruff
    Free Member

Oh yes, I need 27.2 aswell.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 97 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox Reverb seatpost’ is closed to new replies.