Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Road bike suggestions
  • Amos
    Free Member

Hi
    The (wonderful) mrs has offered to buy me a new road bike, got about £1000 to spend. Now the decision is on what? I currently have a Banchi Nirone with sora that is a touch small. Thought about going for the latest alu carbon via nirone for 1200, looks lovely and I know bianchis ride well. Any other suggestions? Any one seen any offers? Quite like the giant tcr too!

Any recommendations welcome!

TenMen
    Free Member

I was debating this last week. Ended up going for the Boardman over the TCR as it was much better specced.

monkeychild
    Free Member

Focus cayo 105ltd on wiggle. Best £932 i have ever spent. I also have a giant defy 3 i was going to get a plastic giant until i saw the focus.

crustypaulus
    Free Member

I’ve got a Boardman Carbon Pro for sale in Medium, if that’s any use… might be a bit of a budget stretch though –

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/boardman-carbon-pro-2010-road-brand-new-and-unridden

mlke
    Free Member

Have a look at Ribble sportifs on their website – very nice bikes for a grand

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Could you chip in £99 and get a Planet X SL Pro? SRAM Rival and pretty decent kit levels too. I have the Nanolight Hi Mod and am delighted with that. It far out performs more expensive framesets that I’ve had in the poast.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Road bike suggestions’ is closed to new replies.