Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • RIP swampthing
  • kudos100
    Free Member

Swamps have never been a fashionable tyre and this was enforced by the fact the Sam Hill never used them – he’d always prefer a cut Wet Scream and therefore they get labelled as sh!t by all the cool kids and everyone is embarrassed to use them.

GW = Sam Hill wannabe lmao

GW
    Free Member

I’m way cooler than that short bloke with his ears tucked into his Monster Energy branded elmer fud hat, special needs shoes below the ankle cuffs on his hideous pants and a toilet seat round his neck thank you very much.

the guy does have a point either choosing dry tyres or proper spikes over swamp donkeys tho. and talking of the fashionably challenged. Danny hart wouldn’t have won Champers on Donkeys either.

devilman
    Free Member

Still seems to be plenty of stock about. Maxxis had a change of mind?
    Love my S/T on the front.
    DM

mojo5pro
    Free Member

Yep, maxxis have got them on their site (again?). I maybe wrong but I think they were taken off a couple of months ago. Maybe they have had a change of heart?

Northwind

I tried a Conti Baron 2.3 today… That combined with the Specialized Hillbilly means no need to mourn swampies. I reckon Maxxis’ll have a pre-cut spike out by the end of the year.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘RIP swampthing’ is closed to new replies.