Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Right – Who shot Farage Down?
  • IanMunro
    Free Member

I though it was out of season for fowl at the moment.

llama

It is a PZL-104 Wilga 35A, a Polish fixed-wing landplane.

there you go then

llama

should have been in a UK made plane ….. errrm

Aristotle
    Free Member

It's interesting that Mr Farage is assisted by a bloke called Mike Jose.

Neither of those names are traditionally "UK" are they?

glenncampbell

What a serendipity this is! Poetic justice springs to mind.

rig
    Free Member

Maybe it was an Me109 ?

druidh
    Free Member

Was a white Fiat Uno involved?

ourmaninthenorth

I can't believe it – Nigel Farage is in a plane crash, and he's lived to tell the tale.

Drat.

tracknicko
    Free Member

Herman Van Rompuy???

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article7040733.ece

farage really does sound like a tit. it worries me that people vote for idiots like this.

IanMunro
    Free Member

“I don't want to be rude but, really, you have the charisma of a damp rag and the appearance of a low-grade bank clerk,”
    “The question I want to ask is: who are you? I'd never heard of you, nobody in Europe had ever heard of you."

You've got to admire him though. Plenty of people on here are happy to say things like that whilst on this forum, but I suspect most wouldn't have the nerve to do it in the European parliament 🙂

kimbers

most arent as desperate to get recognition at the european parliament as that low life publicity seeking joke of an mp

and although it has no bearing on his comptence as a minister he has the worst teeth in parliament!

rig
    Free Member

'joke of an mp'

correction – prospective MP

BigDummy
    Free Member

BigDummy
    Free Member

konabunny
    Free Member

Is it true that the pilot is badly injured?

donald
    Free Member

I suspect the BNP in their Polish Spitfire

willard

Sky news were saying at lunchtime that the pilot is in hospital with assorted nasty injuries. According to them, Farage, even though trapped, managed to call in the accident and was apparently quite calm about the whole thing even though injured himself.

highclimber
    Free Member

it was…me…umm no…him…umm no…you!

BermBandit
    Free Member

I cannot tell a lie…. I willed it to happen and have been doing so for some time….. it could only get better if it turns out that someone tied the banner to the tower before they took off!

Incidentally has anyone seen the new leader yet? Lord someone or other… he makes Farage look positively switched on. Personally I'm all for them, this lot leaving Dave's lot has hit Dave in the Ballot box and lessens the impact of both. Political Darwensim in action

epicyclo

Shows him in a good light then.

Maybe we should shoot down all party leaders and see if they go to water in a real situation.

kimbers

if hes lucky maybe he lost his teeth and will get a nice shiny new set put in

jon1973
    Free Member

I reckon it was him;

Oddly, a google image search of 'Robert Kilroy Silk' also comes up with Timmy Mallet on the first page. Are they one and the same?

finishthat
    Free Member

some pretty sad comments here from people who confuse the ukip with the bnp.

I do not agree with his political stance, but he does make well observed comments , perhaps more comedy than serious but a better argument for free speech and democracy than the bnp types.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Right – Who shot Farage Down?’ is closed to new replies.