Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Riding Mojo, why does it come and go?
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Wen’t out last night into a cold, wet, muddy, miserable, Yorkshire. And loved it!

Now party thats a new bike thing (Singular Swift, it rocks, buy one!)

But why do I spend weeks not riding as I don’t want to, then one day I’ll go out and it’ll flick a switch and I’ll probbaly ride the next 7 days on the trot now?

KingofBiscuits
    Free Member

No idea. But I’ve lost mine. Four crashes in four months. The change in weather. Bits breaking and need replacing on the bike. New clothing required. Busy at work. Social season is ramping up. Familiarity of regular trails.

I find I’ve been passing up opportunities to ride in the past month. Generally ride 2 to 3 times a week and all of sudden it’s down to 1 or none. Not enjoying it. Hope to get it back soon. If anyone has seen it please return it back to me 🙂

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Maybe you have hit the nail on the head!You get into it then over do it and get bore?
    Myself i have never had this problem after 21years of riding MTBs.But then again i raced for 12 years.Now i ride for fun.Do have a road bike.Taught myself to jump to a few years back.I only ride twice a week sometimes three.

Hope you keep your mojo this time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Riding Mojo, why does it come and go?’ is closed to new replies.