Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Ride or not to ride
  • professorfaceplant
    Free Member

i thought i had managed to stave of the winter colds going around but today is the first day of feeling like crap, its not yet a full blown cold. but definitaly got the sniffles an sneezes – why must you come in to work when you are have a cold and spread it round the office?!

so what is going to get rid of the cold fastest

staying in tonight, relaxing on the sofa, drinking tea and keep warm.

or

going out for a night MTB session to hopefully sweat out the illness (works wiht hangovers – can it work with a cold?

fatboyjon

Your casual use of the word

sniffles

suggests you won’t be riding, you’ll be wrapped up in your favourite blanky in front of Emmerdale.

professorfaceplant
    Free Member

oh god please not emmerdale – i’d rather have full blown man flu than have to watch any soaps 🙂

GW
    Free Member

ride if you feel like it! but just mess around pulling skids and wheelies instead of churning out miserable miles. best of both worlds really 😉

wilde86
    Free Member

wait it out mate, dont make it worse.. give it a few days, and if you recover from the ‘sniffles’, you will feel great and be ready for festive rides-galore! 🙂

professorfaceplant
    Free Member

hmmm true very true

beckykirk43
    Free Member

If it’s just the sniffles, and not on your chest etc etc then get out and ride. Just don’t overdo it (and don’t ride if it turns into a full blown cold!)

Jamie
    Free Member

Sniffles?

Just stay in with the cats.

wilde86
    Free Member

well?!? did you?? LOL

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Ride or not to ride’ is closed to new replies.