Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • reputable industry types.
  • Mister-P
    Free Member

I try to limit my posts to information like THIS

v10
    Free Member

I do indeed work at/for Rutland but at present this is my own personal account and anything i post on here is my own opinion and not those of said shop! Hence why i have no mention of it in my name 😀

If it makes the mods feel any better they can happily change it to luke@rutland as i try not to upset too many people anyway!

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Also Trade here – however I'm not acting as official spokesperson for the company, and as such I don't publicise who for! However I therefore try and avoid commenting on threads about our product or that of competitors for obvious reasons.

Any opinions expressed on this site by me are either my own personal ones or pure forum mischief making and general banter – which is which? I'm not even sure if I know…

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

does anyone who isnt sponsored by spokeydokeycycles think they are any cop?

ahem…

*keeps mouth shut*

😈

nuke

I was, but now i'm not. Stevo is your man for all OO things

Eh? What did I miss there? So Podge who only joined O-O a few months ago is now not working for them?

treksimon
    Free Member

My name is Simon, I work for Trek.
    I'm not a company spokesman, I just help if I can.

khani
    Free Member

i like the fact that peaple in the trade will answer q,s and resolve issues with peaple on the forum, this is good and should be encouraged, shame about tangofruit but on the whole they seem like a good bunch

james-o
    Free Member

Late to this one, been away with a bust laptop.. but yes I'm James Olsen at Genesis bikes, hope that's been clear as i think it is on anything i've posted relating to our bikes. on more waffling / rambling general post's i'm just me )

Maybe a trade flag on posters ID's is a good idea..

"i think genesis bikes are the greatest" from a cash-paying owner is nice for me to read and an opinion for you to consider or discard
    "i think genesis bikes rock" by me is just what you'd expect me to say )

juan
    Free Member

Also Trade here – however I'm not acting as official spokesperson for the company, and as such I don't publicise who for! However I therefore try and avoid commenting on threads about our product or that of competitors for obvious reasons.

Well I'll be the first to stop buying stuff from a company who hires someone that racsit so it's a good thing for your boss you dont

Eh? Why is Zulu Eleven racist?

juan
    Free Member

Eh? Why is Zulu Eleven racist?

As a matter of fact he is yes.

sq225917
    Free Member

He isn't, he dislikes you cos you're a :lol:prick, not for any other reason..

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘reputable industry types.’ is closed to new replies.