Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Recommend me a physio in Chesterfield?
  • Tracker1972
    Free Member

As above, shoulder is getting more like it should be since dislocation but I am very aware of how much I am working around it and I want to get it sorted properly. Got some money to spend from some health insurance so, where shall I spend it?
    Could just ring around but would prefer a recommendation.

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Anyone? Sheffield is doable as well if I can get a good time for an appointment…

yamyamblade
    Free Member

Tracker

Can highly recommend Val Jones at Kenwood Park,Sheffield

http://www.kenwoodpark.co.uk

She works with Andrew Potter who is a consultant at Thornbury Hospital in Sheffield and between them have sorted out most of the top pro's including Peaty, Tracey Moseley and most of the track stars.

They are both excellent and are right down to earth,they sorted out me after I had a bone graft to sort my shoulder out last summer

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Makore
    Free Member

Tracker, ygm

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Thanks you two, phone time tomorrow and we will see what we can get going.

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

hallam physio in sheffield is very good indeed. i spent a good deal of bupa wonga sorting out my dodgy knee and they were amazing.

For example, They went through various aspects of my posture and how it was linked to my knee problem . . Which in turn sorted out my niggling back problem. .. Very thorough indeed!

Tracker1972
    Free Member

RRR-agreed that Hallam are good, they sorted out my other shoulder when I dislocated it and began my appreciation of the art of physio, but they are just a bit too far to get to (I teach so a late appointment could mean no time out of class).

mugsys_m8

I used to get late appointment times at Hallamshire, I'm sure they were aorund 7pm. They wer very good

antigee

google the white house physio sheffield – are at lodge moor but there is a good guy called simon who i think also works out of a clinic in chesterfield

StrangeLady
    Free Member

If you want a great physio in Chesterfield, I would highly recommend mine. She works from home and sorts out the North East Derbyshire running club, the firemen and the police to name a few. She used to work for Cannons before going private… and because she works from home she is LOADS cheaper than those associated with a hospital. Phone Marlyn on C/field 233940.

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Thanks StrangeLady and antigee and mugsys_m8, and Makore and YamYamBlade. Am sorted now kind of thanks to you Makore, Amanda isn't registered with the "right" places for the insurance lot but one of her associates is and I will be there Thursday night for a first look.
    Thanks all for your advice.
    Next question though… what tyres for physiotherapy?

Smee
    Free Member

Tracker – why has what you have just typed there set alarm bells ringing? You sure they're a qualified physio?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a physio in Chesterfield?’ is closed to new replies.