Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Recommend a rear light to swap between.bikes
  • bunnerscj
    Free Member

So….have a few bikes, need a rear light that, with the right number of brackets, can be swapped between bikes.
    So, I need the light, thinking AAA Batt, around £10 ish, readily available spare/replacement brackets to put on each bike.
    Go on,recommend me something.
    Thank you

chrisdw
    Free Member

These are good… http://bit.ly/H9PSue

StefMcDef
    Free Member

Knog gecko/skink/boomer are good for that – seem more robust than your average plasticky Crapeye product, with a stretchy rubber attaching mechanism that negates the need for multiple brackets on different bikes.

binners

Another vote for anything Knog. They’re designed to whip on and off in about 2 seconds. And appear to be indestructible! I’ve had a Bullfrog for years. Does the commute on the road bike, then gets covered in crap on night rides. It’s still going strong. I keep a set of Frogs in my pack for emergency stayed-in-the-pub-later-than-expected-get-me-home-lights too.

The latest version of the bullfrog appears to be this

If you drop them, they actually bounce! And you can even get them in pink. What’s not to like 😀

organic355
    Free Member

If u could change your budget, the exposure flare is an awesome rear light and easy to swap between bikes. Probably much much brighter than the others mentioned above too.

dingabell
    Free Member

I’ve just bought my second Electron Backupz 6 LED rear light. No bracket needed, plenty bright enough, never moves, only £10 and the battery lasts for bleeding ages.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Recommend a rear light to swap between.bikes’ is closed to new replies.