Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Radio 2/ maddeley…………WTF
  • ton

why are radio 2 employing this transparent insincere car salesmanlike to55er.

what a complete **** wazzock……….. 😡

zaskar
    Free Member

Change the channel/station.

I take it you haven't heard the tripe on in the early mornings at 4am.

Bring back Wogan!

flippinheckler
    Free Member

I agree he is a to55er, although not listened to him on radio 2, he was on some sailing programme the other night with a bunch of other so called celebs, he came over as a complete wassack!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

edhornby

Richard Madeley shoplifter (acquitted)

samuri
    Free Member

Him and his wife hate cyclists too you know.

He manages to generate so much hate, it's quite impressive.

http://richardmadeley.blogspot.com/

Obi_Twa
    Free Member

Zaskar – I know and share that pain. The annoying bint that was on before Wogan was just depressing.

Kuco

And sarah kennedy is still on in the mornings going on about her f*cking cats when she's not off sick. Could of been worse I guess they could of got that utter tosser graham norton.

zaskar
    Free Member

Thing is listening to Radio 2 sort realise we're getting on a bit too.

I put Radio 1 and Jo Whiley….Maybe we shouldn't complain too much about Radio 2 so much…

BigJohn

I'm listening to Mark and Stu.

ton

johnny walker is my fave at the moment.

dawson

graham norton is replacing Woss on a saturday morning…

+1 for Radcliffe and Maconie

Kuco

I'm one of the odd few who likes Ken Bruce 🙁 Don't mind Chris Evans in the morning but even I have to turn over to a different station when jeremy vine comes on.

Jo Whiley – I'll play a new record you lot tell me what you think and i'll go with the majority.

Harry_the_Spider

I used to work in the Beers, Wines & Spirits dept at his local Sainsburys. We had a wanted poster for him in the warehouse.

Kuco

Well thats a good reason to stick to Planet Rock on a saturday then.

teagirl
    Free Member

Graham Norton on Saturdays? Epic fail, BBC!Just following on from bad move with that Simon Moron at Drivetime.

igm

Jeremy Vine is hilarious – I mean he's kept that act going for years, and he's still only in his thirties – normally to get to that level of Daily Mail friendly nonsense takes decades more practice.

I actually quite enjoy listening, if only to laugh at the freaks (Vine himself included) he has on the show.

Now Radcliffe and Marconi – superb, particularly if the Brummie sideburn wearer turns up.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Ton, you know what, you **** fat chunt, I feel the same about obese t wats!*

*Only jesting, but I'm sure you don't get it…

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Oh Jeez, to save the flaming, & me not being available to defend myself tomorrow, can I just say that I'm a car salesman & took offence at the OP's first comment, but RM should never been able to represent national radio.
    That is all……

StuE
    Free Member

Stopped listening to R2 after Wogan left, R3 week days and Danny Baker on R5 Sat mornings

ton

2unfit2ride – Member
    Ton, you know what, you **** fat chunt, I feel the same about obese t wats!*

i do love internet bravery………… 😆 😆

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Ton, I did say I was only joking, but I wanted to make a shock sweeping statement like you did in your OP, I guess it didn't work…
    <steps away from the big guy> 😆

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Radio 2/ maddeley…………WTF’ is closed to new replies.