Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • quantocks / mendips, got a day off, where to ride?
  • 4130soul
    Free Member

got a day off tomorrow and am looking for somewhere new to ride (other than the usual clic or cwmcarn routes)
    based in bristol so will need to be fairly close. looking for some xc/dh-ish routes around the 15 mile mark.

anyone recommend anywhere, or provide route details?

cheers

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Mendips recovering nicely from the wet weather – were doing a forum ride on Sunday, come along if you like: http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/psa-stw-forum-mendip-ride-sunday-the-16th-august

Or you could just do it solo tomorrow and tell me what you think? 🙂

If you can, go to the Qs, stop at Holford Green and play around the combes at the sea-ward end (get a map). Virtually every trail is singletrack, legal and worthwhile. Look at Google maps and you see what I mean.

4130soul
    Free Member

Buzz your a star! i may well be up for the ride on sunday, there's nowt better than cheese n cider from lillypools on a sunday

hopefully will be checking out the Q's tomorrow

thanks

Dibbs
    Free Member

Hopefully I finish nights tomorrow morning, so with any luck I'll be out to play on the Quantocks at some time during the day, weather forecast says light rain, so that shouldn't be a problem.

4130soul
    Free Member

Dibbs,

we'll be in Holford car park ready to ride(ish) around 10-10:30am. your welcome to show us around if your in the vacinity 😉

Spankmonkey
    Free Member

see you in the morning Mr Soul… if we get lost and die I will sue you 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘quantocks / mendips, got a day off, where to ride?’ is closed to new replies.