Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 67 total)
  • Public toilets…..
  • Be they in a town, restaurant, whatever.

What is wrong with you people?

1) What sort of grown man is so inhibited that he has to go in a cubicle to pee? Note these are probably the same people that for some reason need to undo their flies, top button and belt to get it out – what are you, 5?

2) Why then do you feel the need to pee all over the seat? If you don’t want to touch it then either don’t go in there, or use a piece of loo roll to lift it. I can assure you, its no worse than me having to get a piece to wipe your piss off the seat.

3) Is it that hard to flush? Especially after you’ve laid one that either an elephant would be proud of, or one that looks like you need medical help.

It’s not the odd one, its every single bleeding one!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

What sort of grown man is so inhibited that he has to go in a cubicle to pee?

Why does that matter to you? I do sometimes, and I’ll do as I bloody well like thankyouverymuch!!!!

pigyn
    Free Member

I sometimes have to use them if the urinals are too low. I get two streams at 90deg to each other, if the loos too low I get wee on the man next to me.

So I sit down in cubicles instead.

As for the rest, it’s rank, and will mainly be homeless people (I think?)

psling
    Free Member

Oops. Someone been caught short recently 😕 😳

Because you probably pee on the bloody seat peter

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

No, I don’t. And if I did I’d clean it up. AND flush!

I’m now going to take pleasure in using cubicles as often as possible, now I know it annoys people! 😛

Drac

Maybe the urinals were full, maybe it was kids who can’t reach the urinials there’s lots of reasons I always wipe the seat anyway so it makes no odds.

prahran
    Free Member

My wife says the womens toilets are disgusting. Piss and turds everywehere. Mucky bitches

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’ve made some life long friends in public toilet cubicles… IMO they’re glory-hole-ous.

Harry_the_Spider

Gyms as well, don’t forget gyms.

I’m convinced that every Saturday morning somebody who goes to my gym brings in a bucket with a week’s worth of his “business” in it then throws it at the toilet from about 20 feet away.

BlobOnAStick

Hmm. On the whole I agree, but:

1) There are quite a few openly gay blokes in my office – perhaps they go in a cubicle so they don’t get accused of having a quick peek?

1 again) If you have button flies, how else do you undo/do them back up again without releasing the top button (and therefore your belt)?

Torminalis
    Free Member

You need one of these.

BlobOnAStick

Is that a spend-a-penny-farthing?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Is that a porta-loo? Or a poopa-scooter?

Torminalis
    Free Member

It’s an on-one.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’d love to try a big drop on it!

Torm, how do you think it handle the downhill runs out the back of yours?

Cougar

Every time I see a bloke go into a trap for a wee when there’s perfectly servicable urinals free, I think to myself, “micropenis.”

philconsequence
    Free Member

i needed one the first time i haddid the runs out the back of torms, however the second time through its much less daunting… managed to cope with just a catheter running into a drinks bottle on the frame

Torminalis
    Free Member

Torm, how do you think it handle the downhill runs out the back of yours?

I think it would certainly catch any leakage inspired by some of the larger drops.

hora
    Free Member

Public toilets are there for men to meet other men for unprotected sex.

derek_starship
    Free Member

Cougar – there’s a guy at our place who avoids the urinals because he’s hung like a shire horse.

Crikey – if it were me, I’d use it as a keyboard wrist rest.

Keva
    Free Member

I guess the people who p1$$ all over the place in public toilets and then leave it there for someone else probably do the same at home.

bunch of animals.

Kev

meikle_partans
    Free Member

maybe he has prostate problems and it takes him ages to start

maybe he has an uncontrollable stream due to a variety of embarrassing problems

maybe he trickles at the end and he needs to dab it dry

maybe he has one of the whole other raft of embarrassing willy problems that means he either needs to use a cubicle or feels more comfortable using one. have a bit of thought.

this is why i never slag another mate if he goes in the cubicles, you never know whats going on doon there. also why the ‘more than three shakes and its a w#nk’ brigade are outing themselves as wet panted fuds. no no mate, i will shake it until im sure its dry.

Cougar

maybe he has one of the whole other raft of embarrassing willy problems that means he either needs to use a cubicle or feels more comfortable using one. have a bit of thought.

If I were in such a position, I’d close the door for a bit of privacy, and maybe have a sit down. If you use a cubicle for a wee and stand there with the door open, the only problem you’ve got is going to be either a tiny willy or a deep-seated desire to have other men sit in puddles of your urine.

philconsequence
    Free Member

for some reason need to undo their flies, top button and belt to get it out

i need to undo my belt, undo my top button then unbutton the buttons AND then remove my trousers to untuck it from my socks then unwrap it from around my leg then use a pulley system to lift it to a suitable height for using the urinals.

this is the reason most men hide in the cubicles when i’m around. it does mean i walk funny (one leg heavier than the other with all that extra meat wrapped around it) but its better than having to carry it in a wheelbarrow in front of me at all times.

meikle_partans
    Free Member

stand there with the door open

well that is a bit different

Torminalis
    Free Member

better than having to carry it in a wheelbarrow in front of my at all times

Just sling it over your shoulder and walk tall man.

epicyclo

Some well-hung people are modest. When others notice how far away they have to stand from the urinal they get envious and feel inadequate.

So to save the small people from feeling inadequate, the well-hung use the cubicle.
    😆

philconsequence
    Free Member

us well-hung get fed up of the micropenises gawping at us at the urinals, same with communal showers at gyms and such, why is it that small men can’t stop themselves from staring and obsessing over others penis sizes?

mrblobby
    Free Member

Having just used a loo at a service station I know exactly what you mean. First two traps had piss all over the floor and seat, the third contained an un flushed babies arm. Grim.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

My wife says the womens toilets are disgusting. Piss and turds everywehere. Mucky bitches

My brother used to clean the toilets in Debenhams in Harrogate – he said it was revolting what he saw in the ladies – as you say – crap smeared on cubicle walls, tampons equally smeared, filth everywhere.

Fairer sex my hairy white arse.

thomthumb
    Free Member

My brother used to clean the toilets in Debenhams in Harrogate – he said it was revolting what he saw in the ladies – as you say – crap smeared on cubicle walls, tampons equally smeared, filth everywhere.

northeners!

SiB
    Free Member

I like to dab with loo roll to ensure no dribbling leaks afterwards hence a cubicle for me if its clean… I havent got a medical problem or any form of OCD, I’m not a trickler, I just want to make sure I’m as clean as can possibly, cant see the problem with that.

Dont want other folks p!ss splashing on my shoes or trousers either (bigger problem with troughs than individual urinals).

weedwizard
    Free Member

The loos at my place of work broke (nothing to do with me).So we had to use the public ones across the road. They were quite clean im happy to report and there were no George Micheal esq incidents.

djglover
    Free Member

Some avoid urinals not because of a small penis, but because the thought of provincial wannabe hard men trying to suppress their homo erotic feelings make them feel uncomfortable.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

The reason the female toilets are so **** horribly minging, is this strange obsession that women have with “hovering”

They think its clever to avoid sitting on the toilet seat (maybe they’re afraid of catching “The Aids”) – consequently, they lean backwards trying to Barnes-Wallis their waste into the pan!

kimbers

one of my mates had kidney problems so if he peed in the urinals unpleasant blood n stuff so he always peed in teh cubicle where possible

derek_starship
    Free Member

Some dirty git it at our place easy rides the bog like it’s a Harley Davidson. Consequently, he leaves skids on the front “wall” of the pan.

Harry_the_Spider

Some dirty git it at our place easy rides the bog like it’s a Harley Davidson. Consequently, he leaves skids on the front “wall” of the pan.

Don’t forget to mention the occasional sightings of Brown October

tonyd

Slightly OT but the why undo your belt etc question made me think of it – anyone ever tried schoolboy p!ssing? I was introduced to it on a stag do last year. Every time you go to the toilet (urinal) you have to drop your trousers and pants to your ankles and pull your shirt/t-shirt up to your nipples, then lean back, thrusting crutch towards the urinal and p!ss.

The funniest thing ever, gets lots of bemused looks from other punters and has you in fits of laughter. Obviously better done in a group for backup, I’ve never tried it down my local on a Sunday lunch.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘Public toilets…..’ is closed to new replies.