Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • PSA: Neoguards £4 at Halfords
  • robhughes
    Free Member

Yep doubledunter…A neoguard… 😉

takisawa2

I have a spare if anyone wants one. 🙂

rascal
    Free Member

Me!
    Tak – how much to send one to Loughborough? Not read entire thread – if its black and will just about fit 150mm Revs I might be interested.
    Halfords webshite wouldn’t let me reserve last night…called store this morning and someone else had orderd final 3 to pick up this morning – grrrrr!

highclimber
    Free Member

£2.49 , think thats when you buy any bike related product though..

It’s possible this is the reason. I just saw the cans and the price, didn’t read the small print and it was put through at £2.49.

martinhurton
    Free Member

You lot must have gone crazy, totally out of stock in the North East and even my parents town!

Hope none of you have the ****** to advertise them on her for £15 next week! Bet ebay will be full of them 🙄

If anyone has a spare one then I’d buy it with a smile. My order was apparently cancelled – not by me

Anyone kind enough pls email me on richardbown@me.com

HantsNightRider
    Free Member

Just did a 15 mile trip to pick my 2 reserved neoguards up. After waiting for 10 minutes while the young lad went to look for them…

“Sorry, we phoned you yesterday to tell you we didn’t have them”
    “err… no you didn’t, BTW your pants are on fire.”

🙁

stumpyjon

“Sorry, we phoned you yesterday to tell you we didn’t have them”
    “err… no you didn’t, BTW your pants are on fire.”

Deja Vue, I used the link on the email confirmation to contact customer services. Haven’t had a response yet………

takisawa2

rascal…not going to be much I would have thought, about a pound ?
    Size guide thats on the packet…

IMAG0140 by pten2106, on Flickr

monogramman
    Free Member

Have these been pulled from sale now? I cant find them from the link or on my phone.

dazz
    Free Member

I’ve still got 1 left £5 collected or £6 posted, mail in profile

taxi25
    Free Member

Total fail from Halfords for me. Two stores in Cardiff show stock so I reserve one from each to make sure. Store 1 leaves me a message this morning saying they don’t have one, but a couple of hours later send me a text saying one’s waiting for collection. I pop in as I’m passing but no Guard ! Shop 2 don’t send a sorry message but didn’t have the one I reserved either. Total waste of my time 0/10 Halfords.

rascal
    Free Member

Tak

I will have that off you if you still have it.
    Will email you shortly with some details….cheers! 🙂

nacho
    Free Member

Does anyone know the Halfords item code for these? Link doesn’t show them and can’t find on website so gonna call my local store!

iain1775
    Free Member

Call today to say couldn’t find one I reserved, must have been stolen from the warehouse 🙁

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Mine weren’t available when I got there (Farnborough) but the lad who served me was very good and had a good look for some and there may be a few in another local store apparently, so I’ll try that tomorrow

Does anyone know the Halfords item code for these?

🙂

Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Neoguards £4 at Halfords’ is closed to new replies.