Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 95 total)
  • PSA Lidl HRM £14.99 – works with Strava!
  • robgclarkson
    Free Member

A none premium Strava user here and it works fine… Now should I be concerned that my resting heart rate seems to be 135ish bpm 😯

benp1

Mine works, but reads really ?!

MadBillMcMad

got mine yesterday.

But my resting heart rate (according to the device) is fluctuating all over the place.

It does show the battery at 20% already so a new one might improve matters & perhaps a bit of sweat – will try tonight.

vondally
    Free Member

Heart rate here all over currently 156 BPM laid down at rest
    Stava app on a moto g 4 gen phone.,…

MadBillMcMad

I’m off to the doctor now in a total panic 😉

pictonroad

make sure you moisten it properly or the heart rate will be nonsense.

Rode for 2 hours last night, iphone in the backpack. It worked all the way round, no issues, could barely feel it on.

I have NO IDEA why I bought it but I like it.

Classic PSA pavlovian response. 😆

riddoch

I liked it so much I bought two, ding ding.
    they’re is still loads left in my local lidl, Crawley.

AlexSimon

I have NO IDEA why I bought it but I like it.

Same – ridiculous isn’t it.
    Got lots of Old Rosie cider at the same time though 🙂

andrewy

Thanks op, just got one in Beckenham, where they had about six left. Looking forward to trying it out. Has anyone tried it with Endomondo, it says it’ll work?

Rio

Works fine with Endomondo.

andrewy

Great thanks, I prefer endomondo for running.

southwestrider

Bought mine and tried connecting it to my Galaxy S5 (on OS 5.0) and the Phone and HRM can see each other, but the HRM rejects the connection. My Mate has an apple iphone and connected to it with no issue at all. I don’t get the opportunity to punch in any code, so its using the default Samsung code. And I don’t know how to change that!

Had a look around the internet and I cannot see a fix for this.

Has anyone else encountered this issue? Otherwise it looks like this is going back to the shop.

Deveron53
    Free Member

First HRM ride last night, just got a 5 miler in. Everything seemed to work as it should. Got a suffer score of 10!

I think the premium is required for HRM ‘analysis’ of time spent in zones etc.

fbk
    Free Member

Cheers OP. Picked one yesterday.

jeffl

You don’t need to pair it via blue-tooth in the phone settings. Just strap it onto yourself and on your app, Strava for me, connect it as an additional sensor. Boom.

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

I have to take mine back.
    Mmm, sweaty

benp1

Do people find there’s to read strangely high?

southwestrider

It appears that the Samsung S5 has a known Bluetooth issue, which is not fully resolved yet. I have however managed to get the HRM working via Strava, but not though the phones Bluetooth interface or through endmondo or sportstracker.

So looks like I’m using Strava from now on!

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Do people find there’s to read strangely high?

It read stupidly high for the first 5 minutes that I wore mine, but settled to a correct level after that and since then.

AlexSimon

Mine seems high too – even on a test ride (although never above my theoretical max). Seems reluctant to go below 100bpm even though I can feel with my own fingers that it’s around 70.

Although without premium you only really see a reading when it’s a segment, which is obviously when you are trying hardest.

mike_p
    Free Member

Bought two… seems to work just fine, mid-50s bpm sitting here which is normal for me

Also got a track pump for a fiver!

StuE
    Free Member

Sony xperia and can’t get it working,tried Strava and Endomondo and no joy with either

scaredypants

jeff – Timelord
    bought a pair!

[quote] mike_p – Also timelord
    Bought two…[/quote]
    How many of you are there ?! 😯

kcal

Tried for first Strava ride. Relieved to see I have a pulse, AHR of 131 which ain’t bad, max. of 164 on a biggish climb.

^^
    Maybe they are Time Lords??

sandwicheater

Iphone users, do you need to pair the HRM? Phone not finding it. Do i need to change Strava settings as when i start a stara ride i can’t see any HR readings.

EDIT: Thanks for the PSA OP, if i get it working.

dudeofdoom

Yep pair it first and dig into the strava settings then it should show upon the start ride big button

Deveron53
    Free Member

How many of you are there ?!

There’s only one. But he time travels a LOT so it seems the universe is full of them… A bit like electrons: Mind blowing theory

chrishc777
    Free Member

Picked one up but it seems a bit random, sits at 100 then disconnects and reconnects randomly

mikertroid
    Free Member

Bought an couple today. Works well with my Ambit3; means i don’t have to pack a wet HR belt anymore when I head away with work after a bike ride.

andeh

I picked one up today. Is anyone else getting wild results using there’s with an iPhone 4S? Mine seems to fluctuate between 80-140 constantly. I’ve tried both Strava and Endomondo and both give odd readings.

vondally
    Free Member

with mine which was erratic..i used gel on the conductive bit….actiua;;y bio freeze seemed fairly accurate

retro83
    Free Member

Seems to be gone from the website, not been recalled from sale have they?

CraigW
    Free Member

Seems to be gone from the website, not been recalled from sale have they?

That’s standard for the Lidl website – it only shows the new offers and future offers. The cycling kit was last Monday’s offer, so is no longer listed.
    I’m sure there will still be plenty left in the shops.

welshfarmer

There were about 10 left in Monmouth this evening.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Theres a 60 day strava premium trial for BC members

2bit

3 left in the Cardiff Splott store in the reduced bin – 30% off!

pictonroad

For those getting random readings and disconnections, try a bit more water on the conducting pads.

robgclarkson
    Free Member

Ok, I know I’m not the fittest person out there, but this isn’t right is it?

I think I’ll take it back 🙁

AlexSimon

I’m going to do one more test tomorrow and see if it looks natural.
    Mine didn’t show as high as robgclarkson, but it wasn’t far off on my initial test.

beano68
    Free Member

Has anyone had any success pairing it with a sunnto ambit2 ???

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 95 total)

The topic ‘PSA Lidl HRM £14.99 – works with Strava!’ is closed to new replies.