Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • PSA . IOM TT ITV4 21.00
  • the_lecht_rocks

Guy Martin crashes apparently too..

peterfile
    Free Member

When Guy Martin talks, my brain melts down. 🙂

bobbyatwork
    Free Member

Can’t wait… Just the repeat tonite but racing on its way.ive set a series link so I dont miss it…. It’s the best Motorsport I e been to

amplebrew

McGuiness already lapping at 128.267mph….. pretty amazing!!!

I only need to walk 100 yards from my house to watch as well 8)

wrightyson
    Free Member

Amplebrew, it’s rare for me to dislike someone without meeting them but you’ve just joined that club!! 👿

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

TT stuff on itv4,most evenings for the next couple of weeks 🙂

the_lecht_rocks

amplebrew – spare bedroom available……………………? 😆

BlindMelon
    Free Member

And none of them are a patch on Joey

hora
    Free Member

Noted. Ta.

rossi46
    Free Member

Amplebrew, it’s rare for me to dislike someone without meeting them but you’ve just joined that club!!

+1. Hugely Jealous 😉

So come on then, who’s going to shine this year (the weather hopefully- looking good so far).

billysugger
    Free Member

William/Michael Dunlop – Supersport

Bruce Anstey – Superstock

Can’t see anyone other than McPint on the big bikes. Although I’d love to see that Lorry Mechanic win one.

Be interesting to see if what McGuinness knows about the place is counteracted by his ‘timber’ on that leccy pile.

freddyg
    Free Member

Where are you Applebrew?

I will be making my annual pilgrimage this week too – catching the ferry on Wednesday morning 8)

skiprat
    Free Member

Got a bad feeling for McGuinness last night watching the show. Me and our lass both said it. Just get the feeling he’s going to have a big off.

Would love Guy to do it this year, crazy mental bloke but wears his heart on his sleave and speaks his mind. Top bloke.

Agree with Billy, think the Dunlops will do something this year. They just have no fear of the place and are hungry for it.

Popocatapetl

Not jealous, but, certain Manxies have been posting gratuitous photos of themselves on Facebook, riding with the one & only Guy Martin on Nort Barrule. wish I still lived there 😥 (but not in the winter as it sucks!)

momo

I think William Dunlop stands a good chance of a win on the 600, he was absolutely flying at the NW200, and was around 1.5mph faster than Cam Donald in last nights first practice. As long as Michael doesn’t blow his bikes up, he’ll be there or there abouts.

I would love to see Gary Johnson win on the big bike, he stands a good chance this year too as he’s on Padgetts for the superbike. He’s a really nice bloke too, and hilarious when drunk!

Guy say’s that he’s changed his approach this year, we’ll see how he gets on come Saturday, he certainly has the talent to take a win if he can keep himself on it for the full 6 laps. But having seen his performance at the NW, I think he might still be fuelling himself on pure aggression!

Skiprat, I know exactly what you mean about McGuiness, he’s one of those riders who you never really picture going into retirement.

granny_ring

Cheers just read this in time.
    REC done

jota180
    Free Member

I think William Dunlop stands a good chance of a win on the 600, he was absolutely flying at the NW200,

I fear for that boy, watching him last year through Barregarrow was scary

amplebrew

wrightyson – Member
    Amplebrew, it’s rare for me to dislike someone without meeting them but you’ve just joined that club!!

😀 I moved over to the IOM purely because I love motorbikes and road racing so much. It’s definately a great place to live for the cycling as well.

the_lecht_rocks – Member
    amplebrew – spare bedroom available……………………?

Always space in the garden to camp as long as you don’t mind sharing your tent with my dogs who would no doubt want to sleep outside with the ‘guests’ lol

rossi46 – Member

+1. Hugely Jealous

So come on then, who’s going to shine this year (the weather hopefully- looking good so far).

The smart money has to be on McGuiness this year on the big bikes. He put in the quickest practice times again tonight with a 129.411 mph average on a 17:29 min lap.

freddyg – Member
    Where are you Applebrew?

I will be making my annual pilgrimage this week too – catching the ferry on Wednesday morning

I’m based in Kirk Michael on the west of the Island. The weather over here is fantastic at the moment, so you should be in for a great time 8)

the_lecht_rocks

Ample……I’m interested in your garden patch……. But it may have to be next year if ok……. Possibly this year…..if ok ?

bobbyatwork
    Free Member

Stw tt road trip?? I’m in!

smudge
    Free Member

ok slightly off topic, but no it isnt.. But James Hillier will be racing in the Isle of Man SES TT Zero race next Wednesday (June 6th). The project, which is being supported by Kawasaki Motors UK, will see a Ninja ZX-10R chassis powered by a Zytek Permanent Magnet oil cooled KERS motor.
    The back up battery used for the electronics will be from mtbbatteries Electric TT Race
    Just something I wanted to share with you all.. 8)

Pigface
    Free Member

I fear for everyone at the TT 🙁 William Dunlop is the one that makes me close my eyes and say prayers.

Love bike racing but fell out of love with the TT a while back.

momo

Well I’ve booked my ferries for next year, going out for both weeks 😀

Aristotle
    Free Member

I rode the circuit a bit last week.

If the roads were closed off I reckon I’d have a chance of being on the podium 😉

To average 130mph around there seems quiet amazing, really.

freddyg
    Free Member

amplebrew – Member

freddyg – Member
    Where are you Amplebrew?

I’m based in Kirk Michael ….

I should be in The Mitre tomorrow (and nightly thereafter) for a half of Shandy – we camp at Glen Wyllin each year 8)

Keep your eyes peeled for a red-faced, overweight, middle aged IT person and come say hello.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘PSA . IOM TT ITV4 21.00’ is closed to new replies.