Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 178 total)
  • PSA HP Touchpad
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

Not meant to be for me…£382 on amazon today!

clubber
    Free Member

Argos still seem to have them in stock for home delivery so it’ll be interesting to see if they drop the price

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

If Argos don’t drop the price mine goes straight back!

retrogirl
    Free Member

just got one from Comet but was the last 32gb we tried getting one on the net last night and didn’t work get to currys or comet as soon as you can

Rio

I seem to have just managed to order a 32GB version from PCworld.

uplink
    Free Member

Currys have just changed their options so that you can select home delivery now rather than trying to find a store with stock

Just ordered a 32gb for 115.99

Taff
    Free Member

That’s false stock apparently…

uplink
    Free Member

we’ll see I guess

I have a order confirmation so …………??

nickjb
    Free Member

Gave me a stock code error. Looked like a problem with the site.

Taff
    Free Member

Good luck though uplink… will be good if you get one

afrothunder88

Looks like its been removed altogether from Dixons and the PC world sites. Currys is showing the 32GB one available for reserve and collect but I’ve tried stores in 5 different cities and its out of stock everywhere.

Was mostly academic for me though as my Vega running Honeycomb does everything I need it to, and I suspect the OH would’ve killed me for spending even more dinero on technology!

Rio

I have a order confirmation so …………??

I got the order confirmation from the web site but still haven’t had the confirmation email. Just have to wait and see I guess.

gray

I ordered one from Amazon at about 10 pm yesterday, 32 Gb model for £430. Have emailed them this morning to ask about the possibility of refunding the difference, otherwise it’ll just go straight back. Worth a go, and with Amazon I have no fears about them not taking it back and refunding – I’ll not even open the box until I know what they’ll charge me for it.

uplink
    Free Member

I’ve got an email confirmation but it does have ……..

We will email you again when your order is confirmed. All orders are subject to stock availability.[/i]

at the bottom of it

uplink
    Free Member

just got an email ………….

Thank you for your recent Currys order.

Unfortunately we may have a problem with progressing your order within the timescale indicated on our website. We will contact you shortly to discuss the matter with you, but in the meantime please accept our apologies for the potential delay.

Followed by another one ………….

We are now preparing your Currys order for delivery.

so it’s anyone’s guess whether I’ll get it or not

GrahamS

Love it – HP have probably increased their user base by 1000% by discontinuing the product. 😀

psychle
    Free Member

Worth ordering from Argos at £429.00 and hoping for the difference back? hmmmmm, I wonder… guess I could always just return it if they wont do it…

Rio

Just got the “Unfortunately we may have a problem…” email. 🙁

whatnobeer
    Free Member

I checked one of our distributors last night to see if they had cheap stock and they had over 1000 but all at full price. Today, no stock at all. Not even listed on the website.

Tallpaul

Dabs have them from £105 (16gb). This was announce 40mins ago on Twitter so doubt there are any left.

disco_stu
    Free Member

The dabs website appears to be struggling at the moment!

Taff
    Free Member

The site is sooo slow! I see there are some already on ebay!

Tallpaul

Dabs now sold out.

trickydisco
    Free Member

I’m told insight are the next to offer it cheap

Everyone must be bulk buying!

If someone hacks it to get andorid os on there i’d be game

kimbers

cant get the insight webpage to load

will2468
    Free Member

Cant get the insight page to load either

pedalhead
    Free Member

the internets are grinding to a halt 🙂

Taff
    Free Member

how/where are you finding out the sequence of sellers?

psychle
    Free Member

Argos aren’t saying if/when they’ll reduce the price… and they reckon if I buy one and the price does drop, they won’t refund the difference (and they reckon 30-day return guarantee wouldn’t apply either??), but you’d have to protected by distance selling regs wouldn’t you?

trickydisco
    Free Member

Just checking on twitter and this page

[DEAL] HP TouchPad Firesale Now On

psychle
    Free Member

If anyone on here gets a chance to grab an extra 32GB model, could you please snaffle one for me and I’ll sort it out with you straight away! 🙂

Taff
    Free Member

Psychle – I had this arguement with a colleague this morning, Argos have said they won’t accept returns unless faulty and won’t necessarily go with the price drop. I think this is why HP said that some places would do a full refund if you’ve just bopugh and other places would do a partial refund of the difference.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Psykie – the listing on Argos doesn’t say it is excluded from their 30 day policy and as you say, distance selling rules also apply. If you look on the Argos site it is quite clear that they would have to honour refunds.

psychle
    Free Member

If anyone on here gets a chance to grab an extra 32GB model, could you please snaffle one for me and I’ll sort it out with you straight away!

BTW, I’ll do the same as well, no worries 🙂

chrissyboy
    Free Member

Wow, that techfruit site is interesting – Crescent electronics have 1,299 of them in stock at the unbargainous price of £437….

kimbers

om confused are hp gonna refund teh difference?

RealMan
    Free Member

om confused are hp gonna refund teh difference?

Looks unlikely unless you’re in America, but who knows?

pedalhead
    Free Member

hp are saying they won’t refund directly (I asked them)

chrissyboy
    Free Member

and Crescent are now ‘out of stock’….

Taff
    Free Member

MF – don’t know if this will work but there’s some frustration going on

https://twitter.com/#!/ArgosHelpers

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 178 total)

The topic ‘PSA HP Touchpad’ is closed to new replies.