Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 81 total)
  • PSA – Fantasy Premier League – last year's league renewed.
  • ratadog

Hi all,

I have renewed Singletrack2012 as a league. Cannot alter title so at least we will be clear when we reach our centenary. Advantage of just renewing is that anyone who was in last year should automatically be in again when they enter a team.

For the rest of you code is

588142-144392

My Suarez based strategy may need to be revised for the new season.

ell_tell
    Free Member

Good call.

The benefit of using the same login as last year means you automatically enter any leagues you were in the previous year, as long as the admin has renewed. Plus you can see how many points you had the previous year and how rubbish you are doing!

dux
    Free Member

Count me in again then… filling up the bottom of the table

beaker

Mid table mediocrity beckons…

steveoath
    Free Member

When is the first match of the season?

grantmccall63
    Free Member

What’s the link please ?

beaker
    superlightweight
    Free Member

spasmicgherkin
    Free Member

I’m in. Why on earth does the official prem fantasy league only let you play 442?! Haven’t Ingerland managers been hounded out for using such archaic systems? I’ve only used yahoo’s one before, but that seems more up to date (‘though they seem to have changed the rules without publishing the new rules this year).

Bagsy lower mid-table.

MSP

It doesn’t force you to play 442, just replace a midfielder with a striker, and it will change to 433, etc

spasmicgherkin
    Free Member

^ Really? Thanks for the tip, I shall investigate further.

*edit* Well, that seems rather obvious in hindsight. silly me

Paulio
    Free Member

River Platini is in. I’ll probably lose interest before Christmas and finish in a relegation spot.

timidwheeler

I’m in

I’ll probably lose interest before Christmas and finish in a relegation spot.

+1

eskay

I’m in.

v666ern
    Free Member

Your mums athletic, joined

saracendan

I’m in – Hopeless Rovers!

binners

I’m in – Incester United

Jamie
    Free Member

I will be in once i have picked a team. One question though, I have never done this version of FF. Is it the case that you can tinker with your team an unlimited number of times until the games start?

Edit: Answered my own question:

funkrodent

I’m in. Rodent Utd is set to sweep all before it. Or not. Bottom of table infamy beckons.

coynie09
    Free Member

I’m in again

whippersnapper
    Free Member

Bump and in. Not long now.

scandal42
    Free Member

Joining now, will make up the bottom end of the table i’m sure.

gonzy
    Free Member

i’m in… 8)

dirtycrewdom
    Free Member

It’s on!

disco_stu
    Free Member

The Mighty Lazy Ginger XI ( comprised of ginger/strawberry blonde players ) has now entered.
    Anyone looking to come last has met their match!

dannybgoode

I’m in for a bit of mid table mediocrity (and plenty of cheers).

Cheers

Danny B

dooosuk
    Free Member

Chorlton Rovers are in.

Edit

But for the life of me I can’t see a page which tells me how points are calculated.

Found it

dooosuk
    Free Member

It doesn’t force you to play 442, just replace a midfielder with a striker, and it will change to 433, etc

What formation can I play in?
    You can play in any formation, providing 1 goalkeeper, at least 3 defenders and at least 1 forward are selected at all times.

binners

All ready to go tomorrow then?

I shall be to this league what Derby County were to the Premiership!

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

I’m in. got a few cheeky bargains

Vern0n
    Free Member

I’m in… for the relegation battle

mrben100
    Free Member

Once again Divided United are in the mix…………..at least until I lose enthusiasm come mid-october. 😉

Junkyard
    Free Member

Just joined but it needs more cheap players for subs especially a keeper

MSP

What kind of mix is everyone going for, few big name points guarantees or more balanced mix?

I decided to leave Van Persie out, even though he will probably be top scorer again, thinking I could get more points for that money through a better spread across the team. I will probably be wrong at the end of the season.

Thinking of starting a premier league thread, how many pages of haters and whining rugbyists do you think we will have to endure before we can actually discuss some football?

Jamie
    Free Member

I decided to leave Van Persie out

Likewise. 14m just ain’t worth it. Really wanted to have Lukaku, but hard to know how much game time he will get.

ell_tell
    Free Member

I decided to leave Van Persie out

Ooh, thats a bold move. Can you really afford to leave him out when all around you will have him and all those points 😉

Edit: Having said that its bloody nigh on impossible to structure a half decent team around him as he costs so much.

Jamie
    Free Member

After changing my team several times this morning, I really should walk away and stop fiddling with it…

gozarch
    Free Member

Joined – Hi Ho Silva. Missed the deadline for gameweek 1, so the only way is down 🙁

Jamie
    Free Member

Bollocks. I knew I should have left Giroud in.

gozarch
    Free Member

Don’t worry Jamie. He’s in my team so almost certain not to score after this week.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 81 total)

The topic ‘PSA – Fantasy Premier League – last year's league renewed.’ is closed to new replies.

RAFFLE ENDS FRIDAY 8PM