Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • PSA: Everything half price at Cycle Kingdom (Fleet)
  • tonyd

Morning.

Everything in the shop is 50% off – bikes, bling, clothing, the whole shebang! I called in on my way to work this morning and very nearly bought a load of stuff I don’t need.

Gutted that all I could really justify buying was a lid for my youngest, some lube, and a new bottom bracket!

Fill yer boots but be quick, it was manic in there at 8:30 this morning. Don’t think you can buy through the website (never tried) so you’ll need to be local.

njee20
    Free Member

Bloody hell 😯

May try and head up there tomorrow!

neninja
    Free Member

Closing down sale according to their website.

Could be some proper bargains to be had.

onandon
    Free Member

I live in fleet so I’ll be in tonight.
    A new shop has opened up a few yards away, not sure if it’s the same people.

wwaswas

not sure if it’s the same people.

half the same people.

the other half didn’t have a clue it was going to happen based on what’s been posted on here in the past week or so.

njee20
    Free Member

Yeah shame that didn’t kick off to the extent I’d hoped!

tonyd

Yep, closing down sale. They have a week to sell everything so whatever doesn’t sell will get price dropped, I’m looking forward to browsing the ‘stuff that might be useful one day’ some time around next Wednesday 🙂

onandon
    Free Member

Didn’t see that thread, anyone care to link?

I hope the new store is less Speciaized based

idiotdogbrain
    Free Member

Gutted to miss the Enduro Expert that went for £1700… 🙁

hughjardon
    Free Member

Could someone please attach a full stock inventory so i can decide if it’s worth an hour and a half drive 😀

tonyd

I hope the new store is less Speciaized based

You might be disappointed. I looked in through the window last night and it looked like a Specialized showroom, not just all the bikes I could see but it looked like one wall was filled with Body Geometry bits, and lit up signs.

gary

Could someone please attach a full stock inventory so i can decide if it’s worth an hour and a half drive

And an estimate as to whether there is likely to be anything left by lunch time tomorrow … 🙂

tonyd

Didn’t see that thread, anyone care to link?

Nothing that interesting really, link

tonyd

And an estimate as to whether there is likely to be anything left by lunch time tomorrow

I’d imagine once todays frenzy has abated there might be a gear cable outer or two to be had.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

tony – thanks for this. so the sale is def on today as well? Did they have many bikes in?

1/2 price on the current lists on the web?

tonyd

Yep, definitely on today – I called in this morning. There were a lot of bikes there but they were going fast. What are you looking for? I almost bought a CX bike even though it was one size too big!

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Just rung them, “its like harrods sales”. No top end mtb’S, some road bikes, spares and clothes.
    Doh, I missed it.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Stumpy or even a pitch at the price!

tonyd

To be fair unless you wanted a nice road frameset or some XTR bling it was all pretty much standard fayre, just very cheap.

I spent a good 30 minutes in there trying to find something to buy and the best I could do was a new Hope BB for forty quid and a couple of bottles of wet lube.

tonyd

They did have a couple of stumpys this morning but I expect they’re gone now.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Sorry hippy x post, Rang as well. Nowt left with fsr. Damn!!

njee20
    Free Member

I’ll have a nice road frame! What brands do they actually do, are they just Spesh?

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Shame they advertised the sale on the website as starting tomorrow. Had I known it was today i would have gone this morning.

wrecker
    Free Member

I’ve mailed them about some stuff. No answer as yet. I expect they’re busy…….

tonyd

njee – Mostly Spesh (some nice S-Works framesets for about £950 iirc), but I also saw some De Rosa this morning.

muppet – I think that was the original plan but they decided to open up this morning and it sounds like the floodgates opened.

newbey
    Free Member

If anyone going sees any, I need a new pair of the BG gloves with the gel on the lower palm of the hand, size large. 😀

onandon
    Free Member

Just back from town. The shop is pretty empty but they do have wheels a few mtbs and clothing.
    It was closed so can’t be sure exactly what remains.

Two nice road frames , a dogma and a time both with over 1k off.

tonyd

I called in on my way home, the place was pretty empty!

If you’re looking for road framesets they had a Pinarello left, not sure on size but looked like a largish frame. One or two S-Works framesets left, Tarmac I think, 56cm or larger, and a large and very bling looking gold De Rosa (complete bike) which was around £2500 down from £5000. I didn’t look too closely sorry, as they were all too big for me. Oh, a Time frameset also I think.

Road wheels are mainly Aksium/Ksyrium and some low end Fulcrums. Not sure about MTB ones. Again, not something I’m after so I didn’t pay much attention.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘PSA: Everything half price at Cycle Kingdom (Fleet)’ is closed to new replies.