Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • PSA: 1.5 steerer forks (C'dale etc)
  • z1ppy

Small heads-up, located these guys the other day, after stalking one of the classified's sellers (as I don't usually bother searching ebay world-wide)

Bikewagon on ebay
    http://shop.ebay.co.uk/bikewagon/m.html?_nkw=1.5&_sacat=0&_odkw=&_osacat=0&bkBtn=&_trksid=p3911.m270.l1313

I've bought a set of the Rev Team's, they took a week to come through and are exactly as described (1880g's with maxle, un-used/fitted – no shock pump), and even with customs and parcel farce handling charges there still less than £300.

The 140 Rev's might not be everyone cup-a-tea but he's also selling 1.5 Lyric's & Domain's (though I haven't looked to see spec/price)

Though if you need to buy a new stem/headset, it's worth checking out how much they are first (as they aren't cheap)

chakaping
    Free Member

Very tempted to get a back-up fork for my Froggy at those prices.

Hmmmm.

blue_mountain_goat
    Free Member

Did you use the standard postage Zippy, they mention four or five weeks delivery time in their bumf.
    Thanks for the heads up.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    z1ppy

Yep STD postage, here in my grubby little hands in 7 days.
    I had my old work delivery addy in my eBay profile, emailed them about my mistake but by the time they got to read it(within an hour or two) I'd already had the delivery reference auto emailed through. Very prompt. Just remember to factor in duty + vat + £13 handling fee from Royal Fail onto your potential bid

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘PSA: 1.5 steerer forks (C'dale etc)’ is closed to new replies.