Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • PS3 – recommend me a new game
  • RS4KEV

Finally getting a bit bored with MW2. Reached 70 again and can see the pattern emerging…..

So i like the Halo (xbox i know), MW, Battlefield games but have lost the plot on what’s good or not. Recommend me!

Milkie
    Free Member

Wait until Nov 4th for GT5 and 9th for COD Black Ops.

Creg

Borderlands GOTY Edition is either about to be released or has been released.

Includes the game and all of the DLC. Or you can buy the original game for under £20 these days.

Great game that mixes humour and action nicely. Oh and it has millions of guns…some of which are just great 😀

jon1973
    Free Member

Not new, but I’ve been playing Uncharted 2. You can get it for about £15 now, and it’s fantastic and a bit of a change for the MW2 games (still plenty of shooting though).

Looking forward to getting GT5 though.

Finchie85
    Free Member

Be paitent and wait for GT5 and Black ops as Mikie says, will be well worth the wait!!

I’m with you with MW2, i always seem to go for the same weapons as i did the first time i went through…

molgrips
    Free Member

Don’t get Bioshock 2, it’s rubbish.

organic355
    Free Member

Get playstation move and get sports champions, its great fun, or wait until friday and get heavy rain move edition.

plumber
    Free Member

is there anything like zelda on PS3?

PlopNofear
    Free Member

Get batman arkham asylum, good gameplay and graphics.

OmarLittle
    Free Member

battlefield bad company 2 is good.

fifa 11 is supposed to be pretty good online (including 11 v 11 games) but havent played it yet

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘PS3 – recommend me a new game’ is closed to new replies.