Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • PS3 or Xbox 360
  • Admiralable
    Free Member

Either way you HAVE to get Just Cause 2 brilliant game kept me quiet for a month or two.

Johnboy373
    Free Member

mines is always buffering(stop starting while playing).

That's your network that's the problem

Any ideas how to fix it molgrip?

My PS3 fat was terribly noise and it was sat on carpet next to tv cabinet. MY mate has my old launch model and its still going strong, Must just have been a bad one I had.

I'm on my forth PS3 now!!

1st one I gave to my mate as a gift for letting me stay with him while I was waiting on house being built.

Bought myself another one when I moved in. Blu-ray drive failed.

Sony gave me a recon one.

Its failed now too so I'm now onto the slim.

samuri
    Free Member

That Gran Turismo game does look stunning.

molgrips
    Free Member

Any ideas how to fix it molgrip?

Well now.

If you have a wireless network in your house, then you need to know if it's G or N. G might be fast enough for video depending on the quality, but if the signal is poor (or your router isn't very good) then it won't be. If you have N then you should be able to watch video, but full HD quality might still not be good enough. I have problems with my N.

If you can't improve your signal enough by moving stuff around or removing obstructions and sources of interference (lots of info online about improving wireless networks in general) then you might need to either run a wire to your router, or invest in some of those adapters that turn your home electrical supply cables into network cables. PC World do them 🙂

Btw it's easy to fix the blu-ray drive when they fail.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘PS3 or Xbox 360’ is closed to new replies.