• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by MS.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • podcasts – music
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

basically in attempt to save me downloading shit loads of music all the time itunes podcasts seem to provide a decent source of remixed and little known music to download FOC.

Currently got a couple techno and DnB podcasts & mtb cast of course on there but anyone got any reccomendation for podcasts . most electronic music or rock accepted – comedy good but mighty boosh style or panel game show style preferred – radio shows and chatting like ricky gervais or russell brand grates on me – like listening to a funny chris moyles …

DezB
    Free Member

Haven't got iTunes on the PC now, but a couple of Podcasts I subscribed to were – thisisluckyme and lowendtheory
    Highly recommended for new electronic/techno type stuff.

sslowpace
    Free Member

Radio 4 do some good ones for comedy, 'now show and look away now (sport)'

The bbc iplayer for the iphone/ipod touch is very good for Radio 7 and the older comedy stuff from the bbc. Wifi only though unless your on vodafone.

I'd like some mtb reccomendations though…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    trail_rat
    Free Member

sslowpace – depending what your looking for MTBcast is good for the american ultracycling updates

DaveRambo

I mainly listen to podcasts so have a wide range on my iPod

I can highly recommend the Danny Baker one – and when it's on Fighting Talk.
    Robert Llewellyn's Carpool is good, the guardian cycling podcast – not very frequent but pretty good.

PCPro podcast is OK, Chequered Flag is good if you like F1.
    Phil and Phils (Jupitus and Wilding) The perfect 10 can be v funny
    I tend to try loads and ditch a lot but these have all stayed for ages.

tjr666
    Free Member

For stuff of a more techno/experimental/dubstep style head to:

http://electronicexplorations.org/

for some hard as hell gabba/breakcore head to:

http://signalflowpodcast.blogspot.com/

my two main sources.

MS
    Free Member

trail_rat

Hospital Records podcasts are some of the best for DnB – good music and Tone Coleman is a good presenter!. I have alot of the older ones too, give me a shout if you want them (no longe ron itunes but hidden in the website somewhere).

Also in the DnB area, Fabric podcasts, spearhead records, John B, productos.

Bit more house – Snafu podcast is good.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘podcasts – music’ is closed to new replies.