Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Planet X customer service – anti-rant.
  • Hairychested
    Free Member

I bought a top from them, paid via Paypal, no probs. As it turned out Paypal charged me twice but they had just one top for me on the system. A quick phone call and it’s all sorted out. The chap there ever put up with my curious inability to spell “warehouse” properly (lack of coffee in my system). I shall be going back for more, just not for road bikes.

robbo167
    Free Member

Seconded…..On- One sent me the wrong fork for my Pompino build..just human error…one phone call to their Returns Dept,spoke to a very helpful guy who sorted it out there and then…no problems.
    Thanks guys….

joblessmonkeyboy
    Free Member

yep same experience here, one of the spokes on the rear wheel of planetx road bike pulled through the rim! one phone call and a new pair of wheels arrived in the post the next day.. doesnt get much better than that

Coleman
    Free Member

Yep! big thumbs up here.
    Monday (Bank Hol) evening saw their summer sale, ordered frameset, dispatched Tuesday. Big box arrives Wednesday morning (one hour delivery slot notification from courier) containing very shiny frame and forks wrapped from head to toe in foam tape.
    Excellent Service.

antigee

ditto coleman – ordered some brakes and a very attreactively priced merino top bank holiday weekend – arrived on the wednesday morning and got a text alert with one hour slot advised in advance
    also emailed a query about date availability Uncle John frames and got a helpful reply in under 24hrs

Big-Dave
    Free Member

Never had any problems with them. Orders usually come through promptly and with no hassle. Ordered some cheap 29er wheels from them the other week. Placed the order on a Friday afternoon and they turned up first thing the following Monday.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Planet X customer service – anti-rant.’ is closed to new replies.