Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Physios round Ilkeston, Nottingham or Derby?
  • MoreCashThanDash

Long standing niggle in my right knee area yesterday became worse, causing me to cut short a ride, so I really ought to get it looked at before the Manchester 100!

Can anyone recommend somewhere in the Ilkeston/Nottingham/Derby area – I'd like them to be very effective, able to fit me in at short notice and cheap – in that order!

Thanks

tron
    Free Member

The uni spots centres tend to have a Physio on staff, and he'll be twiddling his thumbs at this time of year…

excalibur

Alison Smith, Physio Plus, NG8 4DT, 01159 169 192
    It's been a few years since I visited for a back and then a knee injury. Both fully sorted, quickly. Highly reccomended by me & some mates. Hope they're still practicing and can help you out. Good luck.

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

Martin Earley 01889 505344, nearer to stoke but worth the drive. fixer to the pro's.

Spud

I used the sports physio at Eastwood Town a few years back for my knee whilst waiting for an op.

0091paddy
    Free Member

Seconded Martin Earley.

He 'adjusted' me before, and many of my friends (some top UK road riders). Ex pro cyclist too.

he's actually nearer Stone (Staffs) too.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Physios round Ilkeston, Nottingham or Derby?’ is closed to new replies.