Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Peugeot 206cc
  • luke
    Free Member

Anyone got or had one? What do you think of them?
    Can you fit a kids booster seat in the rear? (The kids are 4 and 7).
    Just looking for a little car for the wife and for 90% of the journey she will be on her.

stumpy01

Have u seen the amount of room in the back?

A woman at work's got one & the rear seats are teeny buckets with no leg room. Leg room would probably be ok.for a 4 and 7 yr old, but not sure you'd get seats in the back secured safely. Best to go and have a look at one & see just how impractical it is!
    I think access to the back is pretty impossible too unless the roof is down.

Splash-man
    Free Member

They are pretty much a 2 seater. As stumpy says I doubt you will get an anorexic child in the rear !
    It might help if the SO is only 4' tall and moves her seat right forward, oh, and take out the passenger seat……….

stucol
    Free Member

Got a 206 SW.

Plenty room in back of course…..but…..

Just fitted a replacement back axle at 70k as the swing arm bearings are impossible to change. Oh and the lights sometimes come on when i start it, even with the switch off. And the electrics do strange things frequently. Make that very frequently.

I won't be having another Pug.

luke
    Free Member

The wife's got a 306 estate at the moment which has done 168k rattle as anything but it's been reliable.
    A 307cc is bigger and not an awful lot more money so I think were going to have a look at them next weekend.

stumpynya12
    Free Member

I bought a 2001 206 mint tidy looking low milage (46,000) job for the boy. It has had several problems in just over a year and halfs ownership. Replacement parts so far…coil pack,front suspension unit,cat required welding up,air bag sensors, key transponder unit (for the alarm system). Nothing of major expense just little niggles. The leg room in the back is tight.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Peugeot 206cc’ is closed to new replies.