Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • peak district conditions.
  • Pook

SOAP – ygm

rob-jackson
    Free Member

does being a **** count as a job?

hora
    Free Member

Im back. The cheeky shortcut that cuts out having to ride on Snake if you do the Beast and not Potato is……horrific. deep 4×4 tracks and I mean deep. Considering its a footpath I wonder who will cop the blame for it after feet have mushed up the tyre treads marks within a day?

Glorious day though. My rear brake failed though 🙁

thepodge
    Free Member

Good to see Hora getting some hassle for being a dick about the conditions

Oh and the 4×4 tracks you mention were caused by Seven Trent, they have access rights and were down there investing why it’s so wet as people had been complaining.

hora
    Free Member

Podge have you seen it? They also destroyed the recently laid footpath on the last section.

Still your Nemesis the Beast rode well.

thepodge
    Free Member

You mean the pointless 12 foot of 6″ wide gravel that had almost washed away a week after they finished it?
    Yes I saw it.

Have they cleared the tree at the res end yet? I was going to come on the internet and bitch about stuff like a teenager but instead I reported it. I suspect they’re a bit busy at the moment

hora
    Free Member

Forgot that- at the foot of the roll on. The tree is firmly still in the way. Safest way through is straight under and wiggle/push through branches! The root end is a slippery-bit on the edge of the streamy bit for me

SOAP
    Free Member

How windy/exposed would the Jacobs Ladder route be?
    Was up at Lee Quarry yesturday and it was a bit of a joke which was a real shame after a 3 1/2 hr drive.

sprocker
    Free Member

Rush up edge is a bit exposed but I would stay of that at the minute anyway the rest of the route is fine though especially with the arriving heat wave !

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘peak district conditions.’ is closed to new replies.