Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • paypal/credit card question!
  • MrCrushrider
    Free Member

Can I send money as a gift via PayPal from a credit card without incurring large interest charges from my card provider? I’ve got a card that gives 12 months 0%, but will that include send money as a gift via pp?

MrCrushrider
    Free Member

Cheeky bump

mr_mills
    Free Member

I don’t think PayPal let’s you fund a gift using credit card. Just from your balance or by e-cheque.

irc

You can send money via Paypal gift using your credit card. Whether they charge you interest depends on the terms and conditions on the card as they all vary.

cp

You can send as a gift (at least you could), but PayPal do charge you for it. My card provider didn’t charge me anything – pretty sure as far as they’re concerned, it’s just another credit transaction, it’s not a cash transaction.

yesnoman
    Free Member

Yes

RustyMac

I use my credit card to fund my PayPal account for greater security, to this date i have never incurred fees on my credit card for paying for anything or transferring money to any one through PayPal. My card is through HBOS and if i was to withdraw money from a cash machine i would be charged.

dooosuk
    Free Member

I think Paypal charge you for sending as a gift if it isn’t from your balance.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘paypal/credit card question!’ is closed to new replies.