Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 75 total)
  • Paul McCartney
  • tankslapper
    Free Member

Discuss

Jamie
    Free Member

No.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

He's more Irish than you.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Was incredibly important, now just a bit embarassing – is it possible (or right) to feel sorry for a multi, multi millionaire?

john_drummer
    Free Member

no

sodafarls
    Free Member

He's nice eyes but his arse looks a bit saggy.

daveob
    Free Member

Why?

luke
    Free Member

What a let down I was expecting it to be a rip thread

MrKmkII
    Free Member

died in a car crash and the pmc as we know him is merely a record company-sponsored imposter?

sodafarls
    Free Member

"Why?"

He asked TS to marry him.

StuMcGroo
    Free Member

was carried by john lennon but probably played the drums better than ringo!

tankslapper
    Free Member

I just don't get him! He's like a Citroen 2CV; I can't make up my mind to love or loath the man

And ernie the difference between McCartney and I was that I was born in Ireland……

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

"luke – Member
    What a let down I was expecting it to be a rip thread"

I always get a bit premature whenever I see a "Thatcher" post on here. After a while, you get used to the disappointment.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Oh, and I want to change my mind about the "incredibly" bit in my first post. He was in a very popular band (I dont want to say influential, I still blame them for Oasis), but now he dances like someones dad at a wedding and makes really, really s**t records.

muggomagic

he wrote the majority of the beatles songs that i don't mind listening to.

elaineanne
    Free Member

i liked john lennon better !

tankslapper
    Free Member

Guys were not discussing his undoubted creative genius but the man himself. A part from the one-legged-(alleged)hooker episode he comes across shallow?

Junkyard
    Free Member

Do you think he dies his hair?

sodafarls
    Free Member

I was born well after their stars declined and much prefer Kraftwerk, regardless of how important "The Beatles" teenage/maudlin mewlings are to Oasis fans.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

The Beatles die(d) in order of talent.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

"Do you think he dies his hair?"
    It looks like shredded wheat. SHREDDED WHEAT!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

……I was born in Ireland

So Freddie Mercury was Tanzanian then ?

And Cliff Richard is Indian ?

Mind you, I can see Cliff Richard in a Bollywood film………….."Monsoon Holiday" ?

sodafarls
    Free Member

My Anglo/Norman/Celt nieces were whelped in Hong Kong…does that make them Chinese?

tankslapper
    Free Member

O.K. ernie you have me there Killiney aint Ireland…….

soda I'm not talking musicality here I'm veering towards 'self serving git' as opposed to 'Messiah'

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Does his country of birth have any relevance? He no longer makes decent pop music, but more importantly, he has sh*t hair.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Killiney aint Ireland

You might have been born in Kuala Lumpur, Timbuktu, or Killiney.

You're still a Brit mate.

sodafarls
    Free Member

"soda I'm not talking musicality here I'm veering towards 'self serving git' as opposed to 'Messiah'"

I'm not interested in what anybody has to say on the matter, I'm just hoping to start a fight in the half hour before bedtime. I'm hoping Ernie will rise to my tired but effective "stable-dog=horse" metaphor, but if he doesn't, I'll enquire as to the whereabouts of your Irish passport you Orange bastard ;o)

tankslapper
    Free Member

FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

My dad was Irish. I loved him very much because he was my dad, not because he was Irish. McCartney still has sh*t hair, and that's what's important.

tankslapper
    Free Member

nationalities aside and ernie surely McCartneys move to get is all to eat veg is a big enough criticism of the man?

sodafarls
    Free Member

I would inform you that I would easily kick your head in, and post a place and time in which to do so, but the last time my friend did that he got banned for a year. A friend of his also got banned for 15 years recently for bawdy humour regarding unmentionable acts that ended up including our canine friends, so I've decided not to rise to invitations of that nature. Anyway, such behaviour is beneath me….

Shak47

Paul Mccartney & Wings, time from a retrospective.
    Been listening to the Band on the Run album, superb which in turn led me to wings over america, I remember not being able to afford that as a kid,triple vinyl if I remember with a sleeve about a mile long, I got laughed at by my punk mates for wanting a copy.
    I reckon he doenst smoke as much weed as he should,his best music was when Wings were touring with tonnes of the stuff. I wondered if he got back on it after Mills banned him for smoking it, I would have told her where to go with her peg leg for that one alone.
    Anyway Jet, Band on the Run, Live and Let Die prove he has some talent beyond the beatles, I wont mention that place the helicopter crashed, that was dire,nor the frog he msut have been jonesing when he wrote that shite.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

…..surely McCartneys move to get is all to eat veg is a big enough criticism of the man?

Didn't your dad tell you to eat all your veg Slapper …………..not even your potatoes ?

sodafarls
    Free Member

Shak47, do you reckon if he smoked a bit more herb he could make a decent record after a 35 year break?

sodafarls
    Free Member

"ernie_lynch

Didn't your dad tell you to eat all your veg Slapper …………..not even your potatoes ? "

"Jade Goody

Eat your **** popadoms Shilpa!"

Racist little Englander on STW, Quelle Surprise…

Go and eat some frogs Ernie.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

What race doesn't tell their kids to eat their veg then Soda ?

…….well apart from Argentines that is.

I believe that it is a criminal offence to be a vegetarian in Argentina.

sodafarls
    Free Member

RACIST ERNIE IN AVOIDING RACIST ACCUSATION SAYS TO A WEST INDIAN SOMETHING ABOUT RICE'N'PEAS AND JERK CHICKEN…AND A MUSLIM SOMETHING ABOUT CURRY.

tankslapper
    Free Member

steady Soda your going the same way as that other guy, what was his name? Dr.something or other – can't quite remember his offence?

ernie how the hell do you eat veg………wait don't answer that! 😛

sodafarls
    Free Member

what's the offence? I can't see any, especially after being called a potato munching homosexualist by Ernie, which is plain to all to observe in our exchange above.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

"homosexualist" – where was that bit then?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 75 total)

The topic ‘Paul McCartney’ is closed to new replies.