Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Ordering Specialized from Europe
  • ganic
    Free Member

Does anyone know of a bike shop in Europe where i can mail order a Specialized Enduro 2012? Ideally through website based ordering system! Hibike in Germany do it, but they dont deliver, you have to collect from store.

I only ask as Spesh UK aren’t bringing in air sprung Enduros this year.

Ta

Tracey

Dont think you can do it, when we wanted a bike that wasnt available in UK we had to go to France to pick it up. We arranged it over the phone and had a weekend away

spacemonkey

Try calling Spesh 0208 3913517.

mrplow
    Free Member

Spesh UK were most unhelpful on requests like this when I was looking for a S Works Enduro frame set.

Tracey

SPECIALIZED EUROPE B.V.
    Zeddamseweg 84b
    7041 CT’s-Heerenberg
    The Netherlands
    Tel: +31 314 676 600
    Fax: +31 314 676 676

These were helpfull

Tracey

Missed out on a new 2011 S Works Enduro frameset on Ebay last night

Some shops still have good deals on the 2011 ones

ganic
    Free Member

Who did you use in France Tracy?

Spesh UK suggested buying in Europe

Tracey

We picked it up from a bike shop in Lille. If you go onto the Specialized Europe web site you can find the shops and then its finding one that will order it. We had to pay a 50% deposit and the rest when we picked it up

http://www.specialized.com/fr/fr/bc/SBCDealerLoc.jsp

CYCLES LECOLIER

64 RUE LEON GAMBETTA
    LILLE, 59000 FR
    03 20 54 83 39

jota180
    Free Member

If you’re in the North of the UK, it may be worth checking out the Rotterdam dealers?

Easy to get to via ferry from Hull and they’ll likely speak English

chakaping
    Free Member

So they have stopped making the pitch and arr not selling any air enduros? Craziness

njee20
    Free Member

Not when there’s a 160mm Stumpjumper Evo filling that void nicely.

Eurostar to Lille is probably the best bet – they’re not allowed to ship internationally.

ganic
    Free Member

Did the bike shop in lille speak English? My French is rubbish!

chakaping
    Free Member

Isn’t it 150mm and comes with a Revelation? And prices start at £2.5k?

Sorry, I still think they’re crazy.

ganic
    Free Member

Isn’t it 150mm and comes with a Revelation? And prices start at £2.5k?

Sorry, I still think they’re crazy.

I want to use 36mm forks not 32mm so not really interested in the stumpjumper.

vikingboy
    Free Member

Welcome to the pain of Specialized! I get mine form the USA and take cheap breaks out there….SEMA in Vegas coincides with new year models as it happens. Just picked up my 2012 SXT 🙂

schnor
    Free Member

I tried recently to order some clutch & butcher control tyres (each coming on various UK 2012 models as fancied something other than purgs / eskars) via specialized UK – I might as well have been ordering plutonium or something.

I eventually found a few dealers in america and they point blank refused to export them … *shrug*

xcentric
    Free Member

I get mine form the USA and take cheap breaks out there….SEMA in Vegas coincides with new year models as it happens. Just picked up my 2012 SXT

what’s the customs duty like coming back in?

catnash
    Free Member

Hey vikingboy nice thread in mtbr by the way…

TooTall
    Free Member

Specialized are a bit like Trek – they won’t do mail order. I think ‘fair enough’ as it does actually support real bike shops.

Clink

Specialized are a bit like Trek – they won’t do mail order. I think ‘fair enough’ as it does actually support real bike shops.

But you can’t even special order models (through a shop) that aren’t available over here. I’d be riding a Specialized now if that was the case.

azzyp
    Free Member

unfortunatly specialized uk have to decide what they are going to bring in for each season at the beginning of the season and order how much they think they are going to sell, therefore if its not something they have decided to bring in to begin with, they cant order it. same with specialized europe, they just seem to order a lot more than uk, and usually in better colours

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Ordering Specialized from Europe’ is closed to new replies.