Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • orange 5 deal
  • ryanwhite12000
    Free Member

Just thought id let you know bout the deal me and my bro got on 2x 2010 orange 5 pros from sunset bikes cardiff. For £2500 they came with performance pack, hope headset + BB, maxle swing arm, a fox shock pump and a hope seat post clamp. Good deal and great service, cant wait to pick em up now.

chrispy

yeh, I was really impressed with the service I got at sunset, there was no job they wouldnt help me with when I was buliding up my frame.
    Shame orange took 4 weeks to deliver the 5 frame as I wanted a maxle. Only problem now is the rear shock doesnt work, so fingers crossed the good service continues tomorrow!

chrispy

Again, the top stuff from the guys at sunset. They just replaced the shock straight away. Looking forward to riding Cwmcarn on weds!

montylikesbeer

That's a very good deal.

Mine cost £2,580 with the performance pack and "non standard" my eyes hurt florescent orange paint job.

coatesy
    Free Member

Have fun at Cwmcarn, but keep an eye on your rear view mirror on the way home,I know of a few people who've had their bikes stolen following a ride there(even more worrying is a few of them have been 5s).

chrispy

Cheers, keep hearing that lots of bikes are getting nicked… Quite worrying really! I'll have to drive home a really convoluted route and hope for the best!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘orange 5 deal’ is closed to new replies.