Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Online dating agencies
  • mikey74
    Free Member

Does anyone know any free ones that are worth joining?

I’d like to try them out before taking the plunge on pay ones.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I predict a thread closure. 😐

donsimon
    Free Member

Thread reported. On-line dating objectifies women as you’re making the the decision based on a photo.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Get on Plenty of Fish and expect jsut that for the next couple of weeks as plenty of dejected singletons flock to site in the hope of a great start to the New Year.

Fill them with hope, fill them with alcohol, fill them with…

By Febuary you’ll be depressed with the shallow wreck of a human being you’ve become.

X

Jamie
    Free Member

Thread reported. On-line dating objectifies women as you’re making the the decision based on a photo.

Mikey could be a women……a sexy women.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

A sexy Thai wimminz called Mai Ki 😐

Speakin of wimminz, where’s the pervy fecker consequence? Having a busy Christmas?

Jamie
    Free Member

Stop thread drifting, DD 😡

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Mikey could be a women……a sexy women.

She’s come to the right place then. You’re single Jimmers, aren’t you?

Mikey – where are you based?

Do I need to get a new wedding hat?

jon1973
    Free Member

iDave
    Free Member
    sunshiner1der
    Free Member

Try eharmony, yes you have to pay, but it’s far better, you can’t just ratchet through the pics and see what you like, you get sent matches which meet you criteria and fit with the answers you gave to the hundred or so questions they ask.

I met Mr S there, had tried free ones but always found them full of guys who either wanted a visa into the uk or a bit on the side.

Hadge
    Free Member

or a bit on the side

I thought that’s what dating sites were meant for????? I used to meet mine when I went for a walk at night time when they were alone – but I’m taking medication for that now,

momo

Plenty of Fish is alright, there are some strange people on there though (same with any dating site if I’m being completely honest though!). I thought match was a better site (although in my experience 99% of the women on there are either nurses or teachers) and I actually met my better half through match.

hora
    Free Member

There is one. Illicit Encounters that’s clunge-central. If you don’t like listening to a girls ‘dream of her ideal man’ head over to this site. You’ll get a lot of action.

mrchrispy

LOL@hora, you are all class

hora
    Free Member

There are A LOT of respectable women over there. A lot in their 30’s, young children and professional to boot. I was shocked as naively I was expecting lots of dinner lady or old heavy metal type birds.

Made me think, a lot would have been liberated types at uni who their fella assumed grew up. If you go on long rides away, be aware. That’s all I’m saying seriously.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Ah, Plenty of Fish – proof if ever it was needed:

Single, Sane, Sexy – Choose Two

😉

Jamie
    Free Member

chakaping
    Free Member

I’d like to try them out before taking the pclunge on pay ones.

FTFY.

🙂

Kit
    Free Member

Why don’t you go to your LSS (Local Singletons Shop) where you get real service and can try-before-you-buy? This cheap online malarky is ruining the singles market I tell ya!

donsimon
    Free Member

Single, Sane, Sexy – Choose Two

Single and sexy please. The madder the better… 😈

grahamh
    Free Member
    allthepies
    Free Member

shagbook . com

scary and please use “private browsing mode” if you’re not single.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Online dating agencies’ is closed to new replies.