Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • 'One Less Car' stickers….
  • walleater

Has anyone got a decent quality photo of the infamous yellow and black 'One Less Car' sticker, plus dimensions? I want to get a 'One Less Fixie' sticker made up for my DH bike in the same style as the original sticker, but despite them being everywhere, I can't find a single photo of one on teh internetz. You can either post a pic up here or send it to walleaterATgmail.com.

Thanks!

Pierre

Have a chat with Charlie the Bike Monger at shop@charliethebikemonger.com

The grammar pedant in me wants to point out it's "one car fewer", but it's far too late now… 😉

: P

alexpalacefan

Nice gag 🙂

Get it done,

APF

benji_allen
    Free Member
    Jamie
    Free Member

Zazzle are international tho, so you could probably get it made up/shipped to the UK.

Edit: There you go.

monkeychild
    Free Member

I may get a one less fixie sticker for my fixie?? Or maybe make a one less gnar sticker

walleater

Thanks for the links guys. I'm in Vancouver and have a friend who works in a print place so it's easy for me to get stickers made up. Ideally I'd still want the one with the yellow background and black typeface, but at the end of the day I could just guess it!

scruff
    Free Member

You have no friends.

(morning)

walleater

'Morning Brummie.

Wanna take a picture of PQ's Inbred (if it's still alive…). That had the exact sticker on it.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

"one car fewer"

upheld

nicko74

For heaven's sake, it's One FEWER car. Or cars = x-1

Yeah! 🙂

walleater

How about 'One Less Pedant Innit'?

nicko74

No, unfortunately pedantry is the gift that keeps giving, so there are more in the world than there were.

Of course, all this could be avoided if the English language had a word for more (items) and a different word for more (of a single thing).

Keef
    Free Member

Will,I do believe the more correct term would be 'one less fixed',I'm sure BigJohn will be along soon to clarify,as he's been riding fixed since wooden wheels.

BigJohn

"Not as many fixed wheel bikes as there used to be"

Indeed, my first sprints (from when we rode sprints & tubs) were bamboo with an alloy skin. A right bugger to get them on my velocipede.

freeganbikefascist
    Free Member

struggling with the logic of the sticker statement….

…. if you weren't riding a DH bike you'd be on a fixie?

😉

Gary_M
    Free Member

Perhaps his DH bike used to be a fixie and now it's got gears on.

mansonsoul
    Free Member

The difference between a pendant and pedant is that a pendant should be hung, whereas a pedant should be hanged.

freeganbikefascist
    Free Member

fixie DH … more niche than thou 😀

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘'One Less Car' stickers….’ is closed to new replies.