Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • On one merin tops £20?
  • althepal

£20 for a merino long sleeve top at the mo. Seems like a bargain.. Anyone got one?
    Are they any good? I know for £20 it won’t be top quality but at that price, must be worth a punt?

Cletus

I bought one at full price a while ago.

Pretty pleased with it and a bargain at the current price

stealfwayne

althepal: I brought one on seeing a thread on bike radar, snapped it up and it arrived, with some other stuff purchased. really nice, cool colour, a bit stylized with the logo, and not lined. But really it is worth a £20. I can’t wait to use it on the bike as it’s been too warm recently to wear it out. my advice, go get one quick

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

I recently bought a short sleeved 120gm and sleevless white 120gm, they are lovely. Nice and thin (that was what I wanted). i’m presuming (very sterotypical I know!) that as a man you wouldn’t wear the white one on it’s own, as it’s a bit wife beatery and is incredibly thin and hence see-through. So I wear the white one as a thin base layer and its’ lush. Shame they don’t do them in any colours, as the SS one I’d love in a blue, red, green (insert colour of choice) just to wear as a t-shirt. Very good value for money. …I like!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘On one merin tops £20?’ is closed to new replies.