Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • On One 456 Ti Titanium – what do you reckon or recommend something else
  • jimw
    Free Member

LTL, very pleased indeed you are enjoying it, I used to wring it’s neck as well but as I said to you at the time, I just prefer my Solaris, different strokes etc…

somafunk

I’d throw Cove Hummer and Brodie Holeshot Ti into the pot as well.

Avoid anything made by Lynskey – that’s the path to misery and madness.

The Cove Hummer is made by Lynskey (i’ve got one), and the new Cove Hummer 650B is being made by Lynksey as well, now’t wrong wi Lynskey built as far as i can see? – perhaps they’re not as boutique as some TI frames/builders but they do know their stuff and their warranty dept is very good.

I dunno who makes the Brodie but it does look like a fantastic frame, it was a toss-up between a Cove Hummer and a Brodie for myself, I choose a Cove and i’m very happy.

the_lecht_rocks

somafunk – hummer 650b – linky ?

EddieFiola
    Free Member

Im currently selling a Cotic Soda (made by Lynskey)
    Its on Ebay or you could contact me through my profile.
    It finishes Later today.

messiah
    Free Member

Next version of the Brodie Holeshot Ti will be 650b

somafunk

Prototype Cove Hummer 650B FS, there’s also a 650B hardtail but i can’t find anything regarding it, Don mentioned it when i was corresponding wi him at Lynskey regarding my Hummers seat post shim

BadlyWiredDog

Hora, I don’t know if you’re any good at riding bikes but, having read your writings for the past few years, you definitely aren’t any good at thinking about bikes!

I’ve seen him ride, in fact he borrowed my Ragley Ti for about a minute and rode it around the car park at Fairholmes, so he totally knows what he’s talking about when it comes to Ragley geometry, oh yes… 🙂

Also vaguely bemused that David Trollfroth hasn’t popped up to insist that hardtails must not have forks longer than 120mm and anyone who things otherwise is a fat mincer etc ad nauseum… 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘On One 456 Ti Titanium – what do you reckon or recommend something else’ is closed to new replies.