Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 94 total)
  • Olympic Park to Manchester Velodrome In 1 Day. Who's coming? Win A TV!
  • IHN

I don’t need 85 tickets fella, just give me the one.

Now keep plugging it and get some cash raised 🙂

monksie
    Free Member

Bugger! I had to pay my 14 years old permanently sulky daughter £5 to write yours out mate!
    Can I take this opportunity to also thank ‘Elf’ for the very generous email offer of a night at his -ooer’ etc.

ska-49
    Free Member

Fiver added. Good luck!

senorj

sponsored.
    best of luck.

RustyMac

Just donated, very best of luck.

IHN

Tell her she can have 5 of mine, and she can put the fiver in the pot 🙂

monksie
    Free Member

Thanks loads for the donations. You all still continue to be mint!
    She’s like her mum. She only has to see cash and it becomes hers. No chance of getting it back.

monksie
    Free Member

Does anybody have contact details for Simonfbarnes of Boggtrotter fame? St Ann’s and possibly one more place would like to use a photo of me he has taken for some website promotion regarding all this and I need to request his kind permission to use it.

nbt

I’ll put you in touch

edit – he’s in Heaton chapel this afternoon so you could even meet up for a tea 🙂

monksie
    Free Member

We could as well! I’m in Reddish all day 🙂

ton

good luck mate, sponsered cos i wanna be jedi’ed 8)

IHN

Er, hate to tell you this Ton, but I bought the Jedi voucher, it’s not in the drawer. It’s still a good cause though 🙂

Reddish/Heaton Chapel *shudder* 😉

monksie
    Free Member

Oooh arse! I forgot that it was on the Just Giving page in big red letters! Tell you what Ton, if one of your tickets comes out, I’ll buy you a session with Jedi at http://www.ukbikeskills.co.uk

Mr I Hate…youse a snob, innit. 🙂

Another big thanks to everyone who has donated today and since this began, bought me a hotel room for the night, offered to buy me a hotel room, Bunnyhop at http://emmyjane-design.blogspot.co.uk/ (the donated bag is on the emmyjane website front page)

Hopefully I’ll have something else to add to the draw this weekend.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Monksie you have my permission – and I prefer my work to be attributed where feasible 🙂

monksie
    Free Member

Thank you Simon and I’ll make sure they’re aware.

stevio

will add some cash tomorrow lunchtime at work – hope it’s a good one!!

stevio

couldn’t wait – a bit more to help you!!!

stox
    Free Member

Best of luck. . . That’s gotta be worth a few quid

monksie
    Free Member

Cheers fella’s, absolutely mint

monksie
    Free Member

A final warning for Internet use at work means I’ll be (probably thankfully) leaving you all alone during the working day.
    I just wanted to say thank you to everybody so far and I’ll update this thread in the evenings and weekends.

IHN

Don’t worry, we’ll keep bumping it 🙂

monksie
    Free Member

Oh heck! I’ve just agreed to do it dressed as a super hero if the total reaches the new, increased target!

(thanks for the help IHN and to everybody who has supported so far)

crikey
    Free Member

Hey up!

If you want to cancel the room and stay with Elf, just tell me; I can cancel it at no charge and you can have the money instead.

nbt

Friday afternoon post-pub-lunch-whilst-listening-to-slash-on-r2-iplayer bump

monksie
    Free Member

Thank you NBT

I have a 100 mile steady road ride early tomorrow morning to Chester and back and a long steady Peak District ride on Sunday if anybody local to me fancies either or both?
    I’m starting to argue with myself now, I’ve been doing that much riding on my own I’ve gone past talking to myself.
    6:30am tomorrow and a much more friendly 8:30am start on Sunday. Off road ride will be to Macc. Forest, Goyt Valley, PBW, Perryfoot, Pindale and back to Stockport by what ever route that isn’t Jacobs Ladder.

monksie
    Free Member

A size Large, Pink Rapha logo t-shirt has now been added to the prize fund. Donator wishes to remain annonymous.
    Thank you, you know how much this ride means to all involved and hos muchly needed the sponsorship is.
    Any help I give, is yours.

edhornby

have a tenner, good luck – it’s the weekend before my wedding so I can’t see myself having any spare time to assist or cheer but best luck

monksie
    Free Member

A late night in Blackpool and it’s peeing down. I’ve binned today’s ride. I’ll walk the dog….round the garden, possibly.

Huge thanks to Ed anf Adam for the latest dontions. You have tickets allocated. I really need to get on with handing them out or emailing the numbers and security codes.

Bunnyhop

Monksie, please tell me you haven’t ridden out in this weather, even a walk in the garden with the dog is a danger especially if tall trees are around?
    We don’t want to lose you before the big day.

monksie
    Free Member

Nah, I’ve been doing house chores but thanks for your concern. The mutt wouldn’t go out in that wind anyway.
    Thanks to MartynS for the latest donation. I’ll email ticket numbers to everyone still waiting as soon as I get chance.
    Just to update. The prizes so fat are:
    Digital TV
    Emmyjane handmade bag
    Rapha T-shirt.
    Skills training day with Jedi UK Bike Skills (IHN pais outright for that one but if Ton wins in the raffle, I’m going ot buy him a days coaching).
    More to be added.
    Thanks to everybody so far for donating and for the prizes (except the TV, I paid for that).

IHN

Monday bump

monksie
    Free Member

Thank you Mr Nettles.

nbt

Bumpty bump

monksie
    Free Member

Thank you NBT. It’s gone a bit quiet on the fundraising.
    Speaking to some media people today and tomorrow and riding my bike lots and lots.

monksie
    Free Member

You can even text a quid to the cause now. Just text the code:
    IUIC87
    then the amount
    £1
    to telephone mumber: 70070
    or if you want to donate more, chnage the £1 for what ever figure you like. Then email me your details for your prize ticket.

crikey
    Free Member

Hey! It works!

…although it cost me a whole pound to find out… 😉

twistedpencil

Bump

Just donated, if my number comes out on the raffle ebay the prize and add the winnings to the charity pot.

I’ve not been out riding with you for 4 years, slowly getting out for recreational riding now the kids are getting older, but if you want someone to tag along for a few miles towards the end let us know!

Steve

monksie
    Free Member

Hey up Steve! It must have been longer than 4 years. Flip. And you have little twisted pencils? Congratulations.
    Thanks for the donation and yes, it would be great to have you towing me along. Can I put you in for the Stoke to Manchester section?

monksie
    Free Member

Anybody else got a quid to spare via text?

monksie
    Free Member

Ha! I’ve only just seen it was you who texted a quid Crikey! Thank you 🙂

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 94 total)

The topic ‘Olympic Park to Manchester Velodrome In 1 Day. Who's coming? Win A TV!’ is closed to new replies.