Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Oh FFS!!! Will you just stop whining
  • binners

What the ****ing hell is wrong with this country?!

I've got radio 2 on with some **** moaning for England because Asda can't deliver his shopping. Well. boo ****ing hoo!! Heres a thought you lazy fat git. Why not get off your idle catatonic whinging arse and go and get it yourself?!

The amount of bleating going on in general, you'd think the world had just ****ing ended!!! instead of a bit of weather causing a few minor inconveniences. MTFU!!!!

DezB
    Free Member

We ain't called whinging poms for nothin.

mtbfix

What binners said. I thought the very same. In the time he spent calling in and speaking to the researcher and JV he could have gone and got his shopping from some other retailer.

chakaping
    Free Member

Nice whinge Binners.

fatboyjon

Couldn't help thinking that instead of bitching on the radio and sounding like a 4 year old, couldn't he have just gone to the shops?

sc-xc

that's nothing. I just read someone whining on a website about someone moaning about not getting their shopping…

bloody whingers.

nimrod2410
    Free Member

He cant possibly get to the shop himself, he's an Asda customer.
    Fed on pies, pies and more pies.

Lazy b@stard.

Kahurangi

Barry – you ain't got nothing on this…. some guy was whining on a website about someone one a website winging about someone moaning about not getting their shopping…

this country I tell thee

full of bloody whiners

IanMunro
    Free Member

So discussion for the day.
    Is there more whinging, or does the media report whinging more often now (because it's cheap and easy to do compared to investigation)?
    Does whinging disseminated by the media generate more whinging?
    Does anyone care?

sem
    Free Member

Oh the irony…

GrahamS

Didn't hear it, but is it not possible that he ordered shopping to be delivered because he couldn't get it himself?

Perhaps he is not physically able. Perhaps he doesn't have access to a car? Perhaps he is just too busy and doesn't have time to go to the shops?

oomidamon

But not too busy to be sat around listening to the radio??

thegreatape
    Free Member

Why does Jeremy Kyle pretend his surname is Vine when he does his radio show?

GrahamS

But not too busy to be sat around listening to the radio??

Hmm.. radio on in the background while working, versus a half-day expedition to an alternative supermarket to do all his Chrimbo shopping all over again?

jojoA1
    Free Member

"because it's cheap and easy to do compared to investigation?
    Does whinging disseminated by the media generate more whinging?"

I reckon both of the above are true. I'm so fed up of hearing vox pop 'commentary'. The people interviewed about the breakdowns in the channel tunnel were a case in point. YOu'd think they'd been made to spend a month in a concentration camp they way they were papping on.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

come back Wogan, all is forgiven!

Onzadog
    Free Member

Maybe he couldn't gte out or didn't have access to a car. I was only half listening (while driving to the shops) but wasn't that guy a driving instructor?

Drac

Maybe he's thinking of global warming an instead of driving to the shops uses a vehicle that is already out. He's thinking of the children.

MattPhotos
    Free Member

Maybe he just didn't want to actually go in to an ASDA store. I mean, I can't blame him really!

Onzadog
    Free Member

jimster
    Free Member

*Jeremy Vine/Kyle and the majority of 5 Live daytime radio in inflammatory programme content shocker.

If you don't like it change station – i did. 🙂

oldgit
    Free Member

Rather like the holiday makers that can't fly off because of the weather and moan about the 'they' for not sorting it.
    If I was a pilot I'd announce 'right all you whingers we are boarding now, though we will almost certainly crash off the runway and all die in an horrific fireball' Dimwits.
    It's the way people think everything is a God given right rather than a privalege.

JulianA
    Free Member

If I was a pilot I'd announce 'right all you whingers we are boarding now, though we will almost certainly crash off the runway and all die in an horrific fireball'

I doubt it! If you were the pilot you'ld be sitting at the front…

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Oh FFS!!! Will you just stop whining’ is closed to new replies.