Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Off my A game last night…
  • mrplow
    Free Member

A fair point by I would struggle to get onto my bike if I lived in such fear.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

grazed shoulder…

Demanding things and pulling someone’s keys out of their ignition against their will usually does not help defuse the situation and gain a positive outcome. It can be hard to be reasonable when someone has just accidentally risked your life but well worth trying to keep calm.

I asked for his details, it turned into a demand when the jerk failed to be cooperative.

I turned his engine off as I thought he might drive off, as indeed he did in the end. Don’t see what was unreasonable given the situation and how it was panning out.

I was a lot calmer than I am now after having read your accusatory post, even though I thought it pretty likely my collarbone was broke again, as did the ambulance crew…

mrplow
    Free Member

You probably had the same right to remove his keys as he did to run you off your bike although I hope his was an unconscious mistake. Maybe you never tipped enough in the pizza place…? I did not read that you asked politely for his details, only that you demanded them, sorry for misreading your post. I’m trolling now which is no good and weakens the point I was trying badly to put across.

I hope you heal as fast as possible and don’t get upset by inoffensive opinionated responses to your post on a public forum.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Originally I was just trying to point out the comedy of his begging and the interrupted pizza delivery, but obviously failed.

However I have just noticed that this thread is ending with a nice circular Simpsons reference – I started with a ‘Troy McClure’ type intro, and it ends with Mr Plow!

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Off my A game last night…’ is closed to new replies.