Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 98 total)
  • Not in public please…..
  • Elfinsafety
    Free Member

then I would laughingly tell you to **** off and refer to you as **** face for the rest of the flight.. while sometimes ruffling your hair playfully in a passive/aggressive manner..

😆

And I’d be sat next to Yunki, cackling loudly in an extremely annoying manner, whilst flicking rubber baynds in your face the entire time. Or sat behind you, constantly kicking the back of your seat.

D0NK

Make the male staff quite uncomfortable.

They could just not look. I’ve never seen someone proudly displaying their mammories page3 style with baby attached making sure everyone present knows what is going on. Anyone I’ve noticed feeding has just been sat in peace, covered up, getting on with feeding their sprog.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

What if I politely asked her to do it somewhere less, well, in my face? If we were at a restaurant dining together and she wapped her wabs out, I’d politely suggest that a quiet corner would be a more appropriate place.

Sweet Jesus of Naxareth; I knew you were uptight Flashy, but get a grip! 😯

I’m amazed that anyone could be offended by a woman breastfeeding her child.

Oh and the OP is a troll. Got to be. No way could anyone be so repressed.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Would you have been sooo whiny if it was a Woman changing ??

If they were descreat and quick, why the need to post on here..

toys19
    Free Member

Flashy and arsewank are total knobs of the highest order. It’s actually outrageous what you are saying about breast feeding. I knew there were some unenlightened morons on here but this is just Victorian prudishness.

AND What annoys me most about both of you is that you have put me and elfin on the same flipping hymnsheet, arseholes..

I too would be sat beside elfin and yunki flicking your nose and sneezing in your in flight meal.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

😆

GrahamS

Flashy and arsewank are total knobs of the highest order. It’s actually outrageous what you are saying about breast feeding. I knew there were some unenlightened morons on here but this is just Victorian prudishness.

+1

If you asked my missus to stop breastfeeding then I’d just give the little ‘un a nice pot of purée and a spoon – I doubt you or your suit would prefer that option! 😆

konabunny
    Free Member

As is breast feeding in public (don’t get me started on that).

OK, I won’t.

lynchmob
    Free Member

DrRSwank i am with you on the breast feeding. but you were wrong to ask her to stop. what you should of done was stare constantly at her tits & say things like, christ your nipples are **** massive & keep looking at them. make them feel uncomfortable about doing it as like you have seen on this thread you will never win. if she then says do you mind not staring you reply well dont get them out infront of me. if she replies its natural you reply im a man so therefore so is **** looking. so either put em away or shut up. 😀

hels
    Free Member

Oh great, smug parent piety, should have known better than to get involved in this !!

It’s not the boobies I object to really, it’s the babies that need banning from public places. I was at a wedding on saturday and some screaming brat was howling so loud you couldn’t hear the vows. In that case maybe she should have got her bosoms out to shut it up.

toys19
    Free Member

Oooohh look the list of tossers is growing.

lynchmob
    Free Member

oooh someones getting angry maybe its not the baby that has lost the dummy

toys19
    Free Member

Not angry in the slightest, just expressing a fact. Oppressing women because of some drummed in received wisdom from an unenlightened past is actually illegal, thankfully so. You lot need to learn to think for yourselves, start with what “offensive” means, followed by “appropriate/inappropriate” you will find that they are totally subjective and in fact any form of non sexual nakedness is totally harmless. In fact the prudishness about this is centred on religion, so finding things like this offensive is just a display of your own utter, tragic ignorance.

aracer
    Free Member

To be fair, lynchmob does provide a hint of his level of intelligence with his username.

lynchmob
    Free Member

‘Oooohh look the list of tossers is growing’
    wouldnt say this is expressing a fact i would say it is an insult to those that dont agree with you. now i have never ever said anything to a lady for getting her feeding tools out & feeding a baby. i wouldnt to be honest. but i agree with the fact that it does make me feel uncomfortable which has nothing to do with oppressing women or because of as you state some drummed in received wisdom from an unenlightened past is actually illegal, thankfully so. You lot need to learn to think for yourselves, start with what “offensive” means, followed by “appropriate/inappropriate” you will find that they are totally subjective and in fact any form of non sexual nakedness is totally harmless. In fact the prudishness about this is centred on religion, so finding things like this offensive is just a display of your own utter, tragic ignorance. to also state that ‘non sexual nakedness’ sounds utter stupid. so women on front of magazines with there waps out is not sexual. boobs are sexual no matter what you say. men like boobs thats a fact.

lynchmob
    Free Member

yahooo aracer is back. didnt think it would be long

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

You need to learn to think for yourselves, start with what “offensive” means,

I’d say that calling someone a tosser, a knob or an arsehole fitted the definition pretty well, actually.

Lifer
    Free Member

it does make me feel uncomfortable

Awwwwwww

toys19
    Free Member

There must be thousands of examples of people on this forum and others recanting their stupidity and holding their hand up to making a mistake, this your opportunity.

DrJ

It made a few of us uncomfortable and the sound of slurping and belching put most of us off our food.

Yes, yes, but was the baby making a noise?

toys19
    Free Member

I’d say that calling someone a tosser, a knob or an arsehole fitted the definition pretty well, actually.

That just goes to show how little you have thought about it, and goes a long way to explaining your attitude displayed above.

konabunny
    Free Member

oooh someones getting angry maybe its not the baby that has lost the dummy

lol

DrJ

There is a big public cafe at my work, billed as “child-friendly” (retch). Women get their boobies out all over the place.

Useless, unless you provide the address…

DrJ

Someone recently breast fed a baby sitting next to me on a plane. And YES, I did ask her to stop.

I would gleefully poke you in the eye if you asked my wife to stop feeding my child..

What if I politely asked her to do it somewhere less, well, in my face?

then I would laughingly tell you to **** off and refer to you as **** face for the rest of the flight

Context was clearly a plane, not …

I was referring to the unlikely situation where

we were at a restaurant dining together

, not an aeroplane.

I wouldn’t be at all concerned about it on an aeroplane

MrSparkle

There seems to be a lot of Doctors on here…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Valid point, DrJ, mea culpa for not reading properly! Wouldn’t really bother me on an aeroplane, to be honest. Can’t say I’ve ever even noticed anyone breastfeeding on a plane, though!

toys19
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart – Member
    Valid point, DrJ, mea culpa for not reading properly! Wouldn’t really bother me on an aeroplane, to be honest. Can’t say I’ve ever even noticed anyone breastfeeding on a plane, though!

My wife has breastfed on plane many times.

My point about offence/inapropriateness is that it is a choice, and you have just illustrated it perfectly, because you say you could not find it offensive on a plane but you would in other situations, hmmmmmmmm doesn’t this show that it isn’t actually offensive?
    If I pooed on you plane but not in a public place would that be ok? Or maybe if I called you a knob, arsehole or tosser at 35 thousand feet then that would not fit your definition of offensive? Do you see?

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Oh great, smug parent piety

In reponse to those who have no children.
    And if we all had no children, then where would we be?

Well, I’d have more sleep for starters.

As for public changing, what’s the problem?

stcolin
    Free Member

Oh. Em. Gee.

Seriously?

Oh, and I’m stealing ‘feeding tools’.

kthxbye

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

you could not find it offensive on a plane but you would in other situations,

Where there is a choice to do so in a quieter, more private environment, I would say that would be the better option.

Tosser. 😉

toys19
    Free Member

Tosser.

Thanks. XX

GrahamS

Where there is a choice to do so in a quieter, more private environment, I would say that would be the better option.

Would you say the same for a woman feeding her child with a bottle?

lynchmob
    Free Member

‘To be fair, lynchmob does provide a hint of his level of intelligence with his username’ hahahaha classic coming from aracer

DrRSwank
    Free Member

I did ask that people didn’t get me started on breast feeding. Now look where it’s all ended up.

I do appreciate the fact that many, many of the people on here shop in cheap supermarkets and, therefore, have reduced moral and social standards.

I like to think of myself as a defender of correctness.

Victorian values they may well be – but they were good enough for a time when Britain was truly Great.

toys19
    Free Member

I like to think of myself as a defender of correctness.

Victorian values they may well be – but they were good enough for a time when Britain was truly Great.

Yes along with no votes for women, slavery, hanging, persecution of homosexuality, etc etc.
    I’m sure you think these are all “great” too.

Your statement is a well known logical fallacy known as “appeal to tradition”. I advise you to try and open your mind and educate yourself before pontificating on on defending correctness, as you ignorance shows, you are not correct. I do hope you are not a medical Dr.

DrRSwank
    Free Member

Yes along with no votes for women, slavery, hanging, persecution of homosexuality, etc etc.
    I’m sure you think these are all “great” too.

Well, it’s more of the public nature I object to (clearly I don’t mind people feeding their children in private).

Votes for women – don’t really care, probably just adds random static to the result.

Slavery – needs defining. I have an admin and a large team. They are sort of my slaves.

Hanging – a good idea in certain cases.

Homosexuality – love who you want but I don’t want to have it, well, thrust in my face when you start getting physical (but that’s kind of true for Heterosexuality as well).

lynchmob
    Free Member

why not its a light hearted discussion, its just people get easily offended & think of themselves far more intelligent when people dont agree with them. they probably enjoying pedalling uphills to

lynchmob
    Free Member

Votes for women – don’t really care, probably just adds random static to the result.
    hahahahahahaha

toys19
    Free Member

Actually I do not think your public thought on breast feeding is a light hearted discussion. The negative attitudes here are a nasty form of oppression and women on the receiving end of it can often be intimidated by the so called “men” who object to it.

And ARSEWANK, you really are.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Toys 19 – Pram 0

😉

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 98 total)

The topic ‘Not in public please…..’ is closed to new replies.