Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • No tubes ZTR Flow rims
  • Gordymac
    Free Member

Anyone running Notubes Ztr flow rims? Anything to watch out for?

I run Mavic XM819 on a 5spot just now but like the sound of the flow, wider rim, better tyre profile etc but i would like to hear from people who run them first.

Cheers
    Gordymac

matthewlhome
    Free Member

I have been running them for a year now on my singlespeed. I love 'em. Nice and wide but still fairly light. Makes the mud-x in winter nice and wide and let me run low pressure.

It's also nice seeing world cup DH riders use them – i know that my riding isn't likely to trouble them at all 🙂

thefallguy
    Free Member

had mine for about 5 months now, easy to set up to run tubeless, tyres seem bigger on the rim and they are still running true despite my efforts to taco them

Onzadog
    Free Member

I run 'em. I love 'em

TrailriderJim
    Free Member

Been running them for 6 months – love them too. No problems whatsoever – light, strong, still true, great tyre profile, and they make going tubeless simple and one of those "why didn't I do this years ago" moves. The best component on my bike.

dasnut
    Free Member

18 months here. Rear bearings have gone twice, and the rear has been trued twice. Still strong.

Jeffus
    Free Member

I've been running a set on my Hope Hoops with the tubless conversion no problems yet about 7 months now 50-70km, noticed a good increase in grip from my tyres.

Frankers
    Free Member

I love them too but one thing to be careful of is if you get a long thorn in the tire be careful, if the tire pressure gets too low the thorn can puncture the tape and result in a rim puncture.

kinda666
    Free Member

Just ordered a set of rims to build up! Got Olympic rims on my 26"SS but need some new rims for my new 29er! Love my Olympic rims so have big hopes for these!

vikingboy
    Free Member

running for 13-14 months on king hubs – been great but one nasty tyre blow clean off the front rim episode resulting in me eating dirt. May have been a result of too low a pressure, dont know. Never happened again though. Overall happy with them.

skidsareforkids
    Free Member

Over a year on my dh bike. They were super expensive to begin with, but the way everyone elses prices have gone, they're not too ridiculous… They're awesome!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘No tubes ZTR Flow rims’ is closed to new replies.