Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • no socks!!
  • totalshell

crushed.. middle aged dad and no socks daft jumpers scarves etc.. bring back black and white telly and the morecambe and wise christmas show..

having to make do with rc helicopter and a dab radio ( what ever that is) would love some fudge though!!

Klunk
    Free Member

no socks this year 🙁 mostly smellies this year, think they are trying to tell me something. Got a great Calico Jack Pirate flag though 😀

jamiec360
    Free Member

Have a look at the sales thread sealskins on sale at Merlin for when you eBay all the other stuff you don’t want

Murray

No socks just boxers and slippers! And a nice new Seiko sports 5 automatic watch. Merry Xmas everyone.

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Mrs Ming got 5 pairs of socks to make up for the cotton carnage wrought by Darkstar the Polecat, who’s sole mission is to rid the world of evil socks by chewing the heel out of every pair he can get his claws and teeth into!

avdave2

No socks but a pair of SpongeBob SquarePants boxers from the kids.

bobbyg81
    Free Member

No socks either. Plenty of smelly stuff and red wine. Im sure they think I’m a stinking alky! 🙂

anonymouse
    Free Member

I got socks so my toes are toasty warm.

Dibbs
    Free Member

I didn’t get any socks either, I’ll have to go shopping now 🙁
    I also noticed yesterday, that every single thing I was wearing was from M&S. Does that make me middle aged or an old duffer?

emsz
    Free Member

I got socks 8)

and some pretty racy knickers from my mum!!! I went scarlet!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘no socks!!’ is closed to new replies.