Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Nextie rims. Anyone got an experience of them?
  • RoterStern
    Free Member

I am after some carbon rims for my roadie and was about to go for some from Light Bicycle but a friend of mine in the LBS has had a few problems with their rims getting stuck at customs in Germany because they hadn’t been sent with the required documents. He’s now going for some Nextie rims and has offered to order me some as well as it will save on the processing costs at customs and they seem to be pretty popular over here. I have no knowledge of Nextie but my friend seems to think that they must be backed by a pretty big company because of the turnaround rate on new products (such as the fat bike rims they do). Nextie website here So anyone got any experience of them?

cblair246
    Free Member

I have a set of the Nextie 650B MTB carbon rims and cant fault them really. Also have a set of 26″ Light Bicycle MTB rims and they have the same build quality. Can’t comment on the road side of things but if at least gives you an idea of quality between the 2 companies. I would happily buy from either again.

RoterStern
    Free Member

Cheers thanks for that. Looks like I’ll be ordering some then. Now just to decide whether it’s with weave, matt or glossy,20,24 or 26 hole!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Nextie rims. Anyone got an experience of them?’ is closed to new replies.