Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Newbury M4/A34 services – parking?
  • Olster
    Free Member

Anyone know if you can leave a car parked in the services over the weekend without getting clamped etc??

simon_g

Every services I can remember going to in the last few years has a 2-hour limit on parking to stop people doing that. Probably best off leaving the motorway and finding a street without parking restrictions to park on.

nickc

Yep you can, you have to buy a long stay ticket. I bought one a few months back, although I was only parking for a day, not two. Cost me a tenner, got it at the food counter when I paid for a coffee.

Olster
    Free Member

Thanks guys.

gusamc
    Free Member

Go off at junction, head N on A34 and take 1st (very immediate) L to Chievely.

L at T at top of slip.
    Follow into Chievely village, pass pub on LHS(Red Lion), narrow bit and then take L down road (possibly School Road) , follow round, couple of hundred yards, there are two rights you could use – posh housing area.

Keva
    Free Member

Last time I left a car parked in Chievely it was stolen. It was found about 3 miles away and had been trashed. Grrr…

fliptophead
    Free Member

Oi!! gusamc appears to be suggesting that you park outside my house! I guess posh is all relative…
    If you ignore the left turn and carry on into the village there’s a car park by the village hall on the rhs.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Newbury M4/A34 services – parking?’ is closed to new replies.