Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • New glasses
  • Fat-boy-fat

It appears that no one can sell me Specialized adaptalite glasses for big bonces to replace my sadly broken Chicanes. Anyone got any recommendations for something similar (preferably with reactalite lenses or similar)?

akira

Endura do some reactalite style lenses in severla styles, not sure about fit though.

trail_rat
    Free Member

mmmmmm – not a recomendation just posting my new glasses 😉

and a warning try endura glasses before you buy , i had some of their stingrays , they really distort things because of the angle of the lenses – they dont sit paralel with your eyes , and i dont think the optics have been changed to suit this , there is a noticable difference with and without them.

the oakleys above are spot on though – not reactalite lenses though , just black and yellow lenses.

hughjengin
    Free Member

I put a posting on the classifieds last week, in response to somebody posting a Wanted post for specialized adaptalite glasses. Was it you ? Either way it didnt get a response, so I figured whoever it was had already got themsleves some sunnies sorted. Regardless to say, I have a pair of specialized Divide adpatalite glasses, with silver frame, no scratches on the lenses, and in pretty much A1 condition, complete with the hard case. Give me a shout if you are interested, my posting that I put is as below, email should be in profile

Link to the wanted ad for specialized adaptalites

singletracksurfer

aha it was me. Sorry didn't check back the following day.

YGM

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘New glasses’ is closed to new replies.