Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • New build and fork colour question
  • mattbee

Please excuse the pic, bad cameraphone one is all I have been able to take after finishing this about an hour ago. Can’t wait to get it out and dirty tommorow!
    Back when I started riding mtbs in the mid 90s, Nasher (of Rivierabike) had one of these, I always lusted after it. A few years later when my bike was stolen he kindly lent it to me, I had it for about a year before returning it. I’ve always wanted anither and after seeing one on Retrobike for sale I had to have it.
    Currently built up for winter with a mix of moderna nd retro bits, come nicer weather and depending on how it rides I may replace some of the modern parts with age related stuff.
    My current dilemma is the forks. These, along with the Cook Bros cranks were actually from the Fervour Nasher owned, so had to go back on this one. My current dilemma is whether to get the fork lowers repainted in the same colour as the frame. They are a bit scruffy but origional, and I’m not sure if they’d look a bit daft colourmatched.
    Opinions?

Alpha1653

White would match the frame graphics. I’ve got white forks on my current bike and it looks awesome!

zaskar96
    Free Member

Yep – white would look best.

mattbee

Hmm, white is an option I’d not thought of.
    Apologies for terrible spelling, punctuation and grammar in first post by the way; typing one handed with a sleeping 24kg dog on my lap!

nasher
    Free Member

we will have to do the wayfarer and worlds end Matt….. bring back memories….

bike looks nice, it like going back to alf Jones cycles and parting with my entire student loan again!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘New build and fork colour question’ is closed to new replies.