Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • New Bike !
  • landcruiser
    Free Member

I have just built up a new bike and am very happy with it.

Unfortunately our garden, which will of course be the background for the pictures, is not really at it’s best currently. Which may lead to much criticism, this could lead to upsetting the Mrs and cause general disharmony in the Landcruiser household !

Therefore photos will follow, possibly in the spring.

Just wanted you all to know how happy I am with the bike now though ! 😉

yunki
    Free Member

take a photo whilst out on the trails..?

rOcKeTdOg

bike looks too big/small for you depending on how far the seat post is sticking out

Mister-P
    Free Member

Garden? What is wrong with the living room?

Hingy
    Free Member

You could have lined up the tyre logos with the valves…

takisawa2

What about drawing your bike then…?
    You could use a compass for the wheels & everything.
    Mister Maker generally has some good tips.

jruk
    Free Member

In the absence of Landcruiser’s new bike, here’s my new Soul…

Pic taken in the carpark to avoid the “your grass needs cutting” comments. And before anyone mentions hose length, they’ve now been trimmed.

Linky thing here.

landcruiser
    Free Member

Taking all of your comments on board… Thanks.

Could be well into the summer before I can be ready to take those pictures.

I am however working on an ‘artists impression’ to be getting on with, so far I am making a list of artists items that I may need to aquire !

landcruiser
    Free Member

I like the Soul jruk ! and even the car looks quite clean… you are indeed a master at this sort of thing !

jruk
    Free Member

Thanks – I’m glad the Soul looks clean, it should do, first trip out and all that 🙂

Master of clean car = car wash

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

If your’e unable/incapable of taking a photo & posting it, why don’t you describe it in minute detail then?

kayak23

Your fence wants creosoting….
    Nice bike mind.

excitable1
    Free Member

What are you up to ? Come and talk to me about my new bike but no photo’s and no spec’ but oooh I need help fixing up my garden !

You’re like a chat room groomer…. everyone beware 😯

landcruiser
    Free Member

Oh go on then ! 🙂

When I said new… none of it is actually new, the frame is new to me and the components I have swapped across.
    Only 4 rides with it so far but am really really pleased with the result. Very different to my last frame which I always felt was slightly too large.

schmiken

That pot needs a clean.

chakaping
    Free Member

Stop showing your bike off and get down the varnish shop quick!

JohnnyPanic

… off to trim some hoses….

Matt24k
    Free Member

landcruiser, You were warned but top marks for posting the picture any way. In fact your double bluff may have worked as most of the usual comments were up before you posted the picture.
    Now all you need to do is list all the bits so some one can tell you that certain parts are not compatible 🙂

lazybike
    Free Member

When I said new… none of it is actually new, the frame is new to me and the components I have swapped across.

so a worn out parts bin special, in an untidy and uninspiring setting…..I’d have waited for spring……( only joking mate, have fun)

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Nice 8)

landcruiser
    Free Member

oops…. moved the pictures.

rOcKeTdOg

Oh how i dislike the hydroformed look, give me a straight tube anyday

skywalker
    Free Member

You stole someones Giant Trance and tried to disguise it with Rocky Mountain stickers, good thinking.

chakaping
    Free Member

give me a straight tube anyday

fnarr fnarr

mojo5pro
    Free Member

why didn’t you just show the pics in the first place without all the attention seeking melodrama?? 😯

landcruiser
    Free Member

Why o why ? because it was supposed to be a bit of fun….

landcruiser
    Free Member

skywalker – Member

You stole someones Giant Trance and tried to disguise it with Rocky Mountain stickers, good thinking.

Correct !

I have a Trance as well and like the way it rides. Hence… Trance +

rob2
    Free Member

Land cruiser- whts it like? I used to have an etsx and it climbed like a climby thing. Where did you pick the frame up from, I’ve been looking for one in the sales or secondhand

landcruiser
    Free Member

A friend bought it new,He actually bought a complete new bike (on offer) from Evans and sold the components he didn’t want.Tbh I was not mad about the look when I first saw it.. However it rides really nicely. quite upright, and much more confidence inspiring than my old Motolite. It felt a bit odd at first, it certainly climbs well and I just seem to be faster and more able on it. So when my mate bought the carbon version I bought this frame from him.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘New Bike !’ is closed to new replies.