Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • My newest steed
  • RealMan
    Free Member

Seatpost doesn’t look too bad in this pic

billysugger
    Free Member

You shouldn’t keep bowls on your microwave…beat that fellow weirdos.

Bike looks nice tho

fadda

That’s the one after I went out and fettled. Chain still looks slack though, and I took a link out!

rewski
    Free Member

Shame the graphic designer didn’t use a more condensed font, looks like the 6 is escaping around the corner. Nice though.

anotherstan
    Free Member

…beat that fellow weirdos.

err… that radiator is too small for that size room???

edit – oops, forgot to mention the bike, very nice. i do have a history of on-ones though 😉

Bagstard
    Free Member

Very nice, any idea on weight?

fadda

Bagstard – not very accurate, but the bathroom scales indicate around 27lb. I was conscious of weight, rather than fanatic!

Dancake
    Free Member

ACE!

proper burly looking 456 carbon.

I would loose the big ring though. Personal pref but don’t see the point in them. You can shorten the chain more then, too

Wookster

Love it mate I really like the graphics. Am tempted but have a Bfe and running out of roomin the garage!!!

andyl
    Free Member

Is your rear mech a short cage one?

Get the chain onto a normal gearing you can actually use and then see.

warpcow
    Free Member

That chain is just not right. You measured big->big while bypassing the rear-mech, right? Just from looking at the pic I’d say you could lose at least 2 more links from it.

Nice bike though 🙂 I think the frame looks nice enough that you could almost forgive the graphics. I was very tempted to buy one myself a couple of months ago, after seeing PeterPoddy’s stealth one.

jakeclyro
    Free Member

i think i have the same kettle

portlyone

I quite like the graphics. Bit different.

Has anyone mentioned that your chain… 😉

fadda

Well, all. Cwmcarn is riding well, and the bike was flippin ace. Chain now 2 links shorter, and saddle somewhere between the two pics above.

Ride is very direct, and it feels really light up the hills, as you’d expect. It also comes down very quickly, too. Not too harsh, either.

Not sure i’ve ever ridden Cwmcarn that quick before!

RealMan
    Free Member

Awesome, glad you like it.

Hornet600
    Free Member

Nice one. Nothing better than building a bike and it riding really well, huge buzz!

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘My newest steed’ is closed to new replies.