Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • My new road bike.
  • Matbike
    Free Member

very nice, fantastic!!!

chameleon78
    Free Member

nice bit of willy waving – lovely bike, just a shame you bought the new type R as opposed to the far superior old Type R. Those in the know would buy a Golf Gti or a Renaultsport Clio 😉

grumm
    Free Member

If you wanted a bike that screams 'LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!' then you've achieved your aim very well.

HeatherBash
    Free Member

Bikes a bit of a screamer / pen1s statement, Boundary fence looks well on the p1ss and there's something funny going on with the finishing in that step riser. I reckon you'll get spalling on that if we have another hard winter…

Flapjack
    Free Member

Here's mine – turned up this week. 🙂
    Not as flash as yours 😥
    [/url][/img]

Will someone please…for the love of God…tell me how to upload photos from the new style Flickr!!!

Thanks

Houns

Wallpaper borders are so early 90's

atlaz
    Free Member

You did half the work. Get the URL (the bit beginning with http) and then push the IMG button on the posting form. Shove that in the popup and you're done

Flapjack
    Free Member

Thanks Atlaz, I thought I was doing that but it doesn't seem to work!

bigG
    Free Member

Flickr loading isn't working for me either, despite dropping in in HTML or BB code, **** flickr,,,

You'll just need to accept my word that my road bike is sick, rad & completely awesome, unlike my riding.

IanW
    Free Member

After a while wouldnt you feel a bit of a tit riding an advert?

scaredypants

I hate the massive logos on road stuff – apart from the clearance price, the main reason for me buying a planet-x was the relatively quiet finish

Haze

Blatant flouting of rule 29 there, Atlaz 😉

Frankenstein
    Free Member

Very Nice

It looks like TT bike too-how's it ride radoggair?

radoggair
    Free Member

shame you bought the new type R as opposed to the far superior old Type R.

Already owned the 'old' type r, the new ones better/worse in many ways. It gets me from A to B though.

the main reason for me buying a planet-x was the relatively quiet finish

I own a planet x pro sl as well for my commute. Felt though is so much better, mainly front end stifness, ride quality and once upto speed it seems easier to keep it there

It looks like TT bike too-how's it ride radoggair?

Rides really nice in fact. kind of a good all rounder, does everything amazingly well. The only downside ( for me personally) is aesthetically i prefer a sloping top tube. Ride quality, it irons out alot of road discomforts really well, its great at keeping speed whereas my planet x can sometimes feel like a chore keeping at speed. Sram red is very marmite, would of preferred dura-ace i would think

After a while wouldnt you feel a bit of a **** riding an advert?

potentially some people might, but once you really get into the road riding scene/ mountain bike scene then its a given that at times you will look like an advert

atlaz
    Free Member

Haze – Not my bike, was posting for Flapjack 🙂

Flapjack
    Free Member

You may laugh at the 'under seat storage facility', but it was housing the puncture repair kit I needed twice yesterday when 20 miles from home!
    Sadly Camelbacks on a road bike just don't work.

RealMan
    Free Member

Surely you could put some faster tyres on that?

stoney
    Free Member

Radoggair, i assume it is the AR1 ❓ Ive just built a Ridley Dean tt bike…..of which i will be posting very soon…..

Enjoy it 😆

radoggair
    Free Member

Radoggair, i assume it is the AR1

Its the AR3, same as the AR1 but different groupset ( sram red v dura-ace) and 28mm wheels instead of 42mm, and prob a few other lighter component changes

Haze

Saddle pack over a CamelBak any day.

Very nice bike anyway 🙂

MisterT

radoggair – what chainset is on that bike then? – it's not Red is it.

LardLover
    Free Member

Gorgeous, but definitely screaming out for a set of these custom bad boys

if you can get the decals only!

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Looks pretty special to me.

Suggest changing the kitchen tiles and doing something a little more interesting than just paving slabbing your back yard 😉

njee20
    Free Member

It's in big/big, how can you take a photo like that!? Poor form. Are those man's chainrings? None of this compact malarkey I hope!

Looks good.

Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘My new road bike.’ is closed to new replies.