Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • My Bikes (wall that needs re-pointing content)
  • Trustyrusty
    Free Member

For no other reason than I had a camera and felt like it, I took some pics of my current “stable” of “steeds” 😉 Just watch the linking fail miserably now….

My Cotic, with added stupid Collie 😉

My favourite, a Love/hate with shonky old forks

The bike that gets used everyday, with deluxe Co-op bread packet saddle cover

And the only clean one, An old Sunn Roader bought from a lovely chap in StNeots on the STW classifieds, powdercoated and then built with all the nicer bits on my Wife’s road bike, ‘cos she never rode it

Feel free to flame me at will for the state of the garden, I’d rather be out riding 😀

TR

Dibbs
    Free Member

Tell the dog to sit up straight next time 🙂

crispybacon
    Free Member

As well as re-pointing the wall don’t forget to re-paint that blue door – shocking 😉

Oh & when the wife’s not looking go back & nick the pedals off her bike for your Sunn Roader ….. 🙂

showerman
    Free Member

😆 :lol:your dog could do with a good brush 😆 😆

will
    Free Member

The Collie looks like a body guard for the bike 😆

Trustyrusty
    Free Member

Thanks guys, needless to say, I’ve had some serious words with the dog! She’s promised to stop slouching and moulting 😀 The door will be re-painted green as soon as the temperature stays above zero 😉

izakimak
    Free Member

Never mind the dog and wall, that manhole cover could do with a polish!!

wonnyj
    Free Member

Nice bikes 😮

snaps
    Free Member

Whats on the saddle on the third pic?

Trustyrusty
    Free Member

with deluxe Co-op bread packet saddle cover

just to stop the ripped saddle getting soaked when I leave it at work, probably should replace it, it’s ripped to shreds now 😳

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘My Bikes (wall that needs re-pointing content)’ is closed to new replies.