Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • MW3 – anyone?
  • cb

Who has pre-ordered, where from and how much please?

Current best I have found is Tesco at ~ 35 quid. I am also interested in the ‘hardened’ version if any offers about.

PS, I’ll be the one running around aimlessly on the 8th November – feel free to shoot me, you won’t be alone…

Euro
    Free Member

Pre-ordered yesterday from Game. Price is 44.95 but I’ve about £10 on my card to redeemand a few games to trade in too. Currently revisiting MW2 in preparation for the big day.

Xbox gamertag: Little Modo

PlopNofear
    Free Member

I’ll just buy on the day. Sainsburys is bound to do some offer. I bought MW2 on the day £24 from Sainsburys. Bought Black Ops £28 on the day from Sainsburys aswell.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jon1973
    Free Member

Torn between this and Battlefield.

cheez0
    Free Member

Got on preorder with Game.

Probably queue up with the other kids on Monday night to pick up my copy!

I really ought to grow up.
    🙂

mboy
    Free Member

Will probably get it in the end around Christmas time I expect, literally not got the time to play computer games at the moment! Though might pop into Sainsburys next Monday see what deal they’re doing, if it’s cheap enough I’ll probably just buy it anyway.

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

I can’t decide between this or Battlefield 3.
    Whichever I get, i’ll be another one running around aimlessly being crap!
    tag: DEZMONDO10

cb

I’ve played BF3 already and its great – just too difficult for me – don’t feel ‘involved’ if that makes sense.

tumnurkoz
    Free Member

BF3 is pretty damn good so far, lots of big maps too! campaign isn’t that bad either.

kudos100
    Free Member

BF3 FTW. Played it last night and it blew me away. As much as I love COD, I think it will have to wait until I get a copy of BF3. Oh and finish Deus EX.

If you have a half decent graphics card, get BF3, you have never seen anything like it………

skeetsgb
    Free Member

i agree with above post, ive got bf3 on my ps3, its awful. im a bigb fan of the series, have them all on my pc, and still love playing 2142 now, but for me the cross over onto console just hasnt worked. graphics are piss poor, the online just isnt there for me. its a shame as i wanted this to work on consoles. its too like bad company. top end pc this would be the daddy. ive just pre ordered cod for my ps3, im going to part ex my copy of bf3 for the pc version. squad play will be alot better as well im sure

somouk
    Free Member

I’ve pre-ordered COD but the more and more I see BF3 footage, the more I want it. I might trade some games in and have MW3 and BF3 at the same time.

stuartlangwilson
    Free Member

I’m going to take a break from COD, just installed BF3. I seem to be dying rather a lot! Looks pretty good so far.

timc
    Free Member

mboy – Member
    not got the time to play computer games at the moment!

because your always on here 😆

muggomagic

Ordered the harderned version of MW3 as you get 12 months elite membership and the new map packs when they’re released. I will be in the queue with my nephew Monday night (it’s for him honest) and I have booked the car in for a service which means i have to take Tuesday and Wednesday off work.
    I got BF3 at the weekend and so far I’m not really feeling it in the online games. I can see it being traded in on the 8th November.

sputnik
    Free Member

Pre-ordered it from Game, the version with the Intel pack. Really looking forward to it.
    I got on the bandwagon a bit late for MW2 ( like 6 months ago ) and got my ass kicked pretty bad the first couple of months but now I can hold my own 🙂
    Will be nice to start the new MW3 same time as everyone else so I don’t have to play catch up with learning the maps and strategies.

stuartlangwilson
    Free Member

What’s this elite membership all about? Yet another revenue stream, or something useful?

muggomagic

It’s like an OPTA database for the online play. It’s also like a social media thing too apparently. I’m not sure how much use it’ll be. I went for the harderned edition for the map packs.

spudly1979
    Free Member

pre-ordered from tesco too, 35 squid. I’m guessing Plopnofear will be right tho and it’ll be massively reduced on the day by the supermarkets as the last couple have been.

Not sure about BF3, played the demo a lot but seems very squad oriented (which is great if you’ve got a good squad i guess!), try a bit of running n gunning on your own and you die very quickly! Think it’ll be a purchase if i get livid with COD

mboy
    Free Member

Ended up buying it from Tesco’s today… £38.91, and there was loads in stock.

If anyone else out there is on PS3 and has it, add my username for some multiplayer action… maverickboy1980

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

Bought MW3 last night – was supremely unimpressed with the look and sound of the game. It looks old and dated compared with Black Ops, let alone BF3 which blows the socks off it visually even on the PS3.

BF3 is the first of this line of games that I’ve played online – had BF 1942 for the PC and BC2 for the PS3, but didn’t really bother with the multiplayer side of things. Now that I’ve tried both, I think I much prefer the gameplay of BF – even on a console it requires a bit more thought to win/avoid getting shot.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘MW3 – anyone?’ is closed to new replies.